Carnival Breeze Review Questions

TheCriuseDirector

Hello! As you can see by my signature, I will be cruising on the Carnival Breeze in a (somewhat) short amount of time. Now, my signature also says that this is my first review as well. So, I am talking like FULL SUPER AWESOME Review, like GAPearl, Gambee, Jammaman, just to name a few. And I would like to know what Cruise Critic would like to see in that review. I am an excessive planner (obviously, by the fact that I'm doing this), would you like to see some of what goes into my planning processes? But just things like that. Also, Is there anything that you absolutely DON'T want included in this review? This can all mean little things like the font/colour of the text. Thank You In Advance!

Wow! How generous. Thank you. I have a spa balcony booked for January. I would love spa balcony information as well as spa information since we will have a spa pass.

Gym-Id like to know the classes in the gym as well as paid and included classes. Does the gym have rowing machines?

I will be in thhe front of the ship on Deck 12 and have anytime dining. Is there one restaurant dedicated to MTD or do I request what dining room Id like to be in for dinner.

Where are you staying prior to the cruise. What did you pay and how did you book it.

How did you get to the port?

Pictures, pictures and more pictures. We love to see everything!

Thanks so much!

Edited by js

I love reviews that have pictures...from start to finish! I also like when people do a little bio in the beginning so I know who they are. I know some do not like the colored font but I like it so I can breeze past posts I don't want to read. I can just look for the color. One thing I don't like is when the writer answers questions in between the trip report but I understand why people do it.

Looking forward to your report. I am on the Breeze before you and would also like to post my first review.

I love seeing more reviews and was also interested in the fitness classes. And also the SkyFitness course and the heavy bags there as I love the idea of exercising outdoors, but have not been able to find a lot of information on this. More information on spa is also of interest to me as I am thinking of getting a 1 day pass at least to relax.

And then I realized from your signature that I am going on the exact same cruise that you are going on. Oh well :)

I would be interested in seeing what goes into your planning process as it may give me some additional ideas for my trip :p

I think it is a valid and great idea to post your review in a font color other than the standard reply. This makes it easy to skip through comments and answers if one wishes.

Have a great time and I am subscribing. We have a group of 10 doing 6 day Western breeze in April. Can't wait...

Thanks for doing this!

I would love to see what's going on for the 15-17 yrs old teens. The Fun Times I have seen write that you should go to Club O to check out what's going on. I'm sailing with my 16 year old son next year and it would be great to have an idea of what Kind of fun he can look forward to with other teenagers :-)

I love seeing more reviews and was also interested in the fitness classes. And also the SkyFitness course and the heavy bags there as I love the idea of exercising outdoors, but have not been able to find a lot of information on this. More information on spa is also of interest to me as I am thinking of getting a 1 day pass at least to relax.

And then I realized from your signature that I am going on the exact same cruise that you are going on. Oh well :)

I would be interested in seeing what goes into your planning process as it may give me some additional ideas for my trip :p

I'm on the Breeze January 30 so will be going on when you and the OP are coming off LOL

I was on my phone last night when I answered and I can't see Signature Lines on my phone.

Oh well LOL

Keep the ship beautiful for us! Have a great time!

I'm on the Breeze January 30 so will be going on when you and the OP are coming off LOL

I was on my phone last night when I answered and I can't see Signature Lines on my phone.

Oh well LOL

Keep the ship beautiful for us! Have a great time!

And I will going on the Breeze when you are leaving- amazingly wonderful assembly line Carnival has isn't it?

Hello! As you can see by my signature, I will be cruising on the Carnival Breeze in a (somewhat) short amount of time. Now, my signature also says that this is my first review as well. So, I am talking like FULL SUPER AWESOME Review, like GAPearl, Gambee, Jammaman, just to name a few. And I would like to know what Cruise Critic would like to see in that review. I am an excessive planner (obviously, by the fact that I'm doing this), would you like to see some of what goes into my planning processes? But just things like that. Also, Is there anything that you absolutely DON'T want included in this review? This can all mean little things like the font/colour of the text. Thank You In Advance!

Just a very friendly FYI.

I, like several others, have turned off signatures. I often browse on my tablet or even my cell phone it just takes up too much of a smaller screen. Accordingly, when you refer to your signature I'm not seeing it.

Wow! How generous. Thank you. I have a spa balcony booked for January. I would love spa balcony information as well as spa information since we will have a spa pass.

Gym-Id like to know the classes in the gym as well as paid and included classes. Does the gym have rowing machines?

I will be in thhe front of the ship on Deck 12 and have anytime dining. Is there one restaurant dedicated to MTD or do I request what dining room Id like to be in for dinner.

Where are you staying prior to the cruise. What did you pay and how did you book it.

How did you get to the port?

Pictures, pictures and more pictures. We love to see everything!

Thanks so much!

We will be in a Spa Balcony for the 3rd time on the Breeze in December.

Yes there are rowing machines in the gym.

None of the classes are FREE, however you get two complimentary classes per person (Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi).

The rest of the spa is amazing.

YTD is in Sapphire, downstairs.

We will be in a Spa Balcony for the 3rd time on the Breeze in December.

Yes there are rowing machines in the gym.

None of the classes are FREE, however you get two complimentary classes per person (Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi).

The rest of the spa is amazing.

YTD is in Sapphire, downstairs.

Great news! Thanks. My mom and dd will not do the classes do you think I could use their classes if thjey dont use?

Thanks.

Great news! Thanks. My mom and dd will not do the classes do you think I could use their classes if thjey dont use?

Thanks.

I used my two on Pilates and my husband used one on Pilates.

When I tried to use his second one, they said it was not allowed.

Thank your for doing a review and asking what people would like! We cruised on the Breeze and loved it and I also did a review. I love reading everything and if something doesn't interest me I just skip by it but it may be of interest to someone else. Have wonderful cruise!!

I used my two on Pilates and my husband used one on Pilates.

When I tried to use his second one, they said it was not allowed.

Thanks so much for letting me know. I appreciate it.