Our Beautiful Breeze cruise (with pics) 8/15/15

Jamman54

Thank you for sharing your family vacation with us via another absolutely terrific review. Just as your Splendor reviews have reassured me that I will love our upcoming maiden voyage on her' date=' this review has heightened my interest in the Breeze. Thanks!!![/quote']

Thanks for following along again. You should give the Breeze a try!

Thanks, Jeff, for another fantastic review! Loved your detail and Patti's great pictures. Thinking of sailing the Sunshine out of NYC this August too if things go as planned.

Thank you so much! Hope you can join us on the August 1st cruise.

This was an amazing review Thanks so Much to you and your family for sharing your journey. The pictures were amazing along with the commentary... lol

I can't wait to be on the breeze in 48 days!!!! :)

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your cruise on the Breeze!

What a great review! Thanks for sharing it with us. Now the waiting begins for me. I don't sail on the Breeze until 2017 :eek:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the review.

Thank you so much for your great review and pictures! We're doing this itinerary in March and it's been fun to follow along :)

Thanks for coming along for the ride!

Aw, I always get sad to see the debarkation slip in my room.

What a fun review, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your next one. :)

Thanks so much for reading!

Thanks again for a wonderful review:):):)

Thanks Jane!!

Your review was one of the first I came across when I joined this site about a month ago. You are going to be my go to person for reviews from now on. Very well done sir. [emoji122][emoji122]

And you have a beautiful family. [emoji4]

Thanks for reading and your kind words. Welcome to CC!!

Another great review Jeff! Wish we had been able to spend more time with you. Think we had the cabana next door in GrandTurk!

Thanks!! There's always next August on the Sunshine! :D Did you have Vanessa as your cabana attendant?

I just now finished your review. When we left for our Liberty cruise, you were just getting ready to start with St. Kitts. We got back last Sunday night and I finally finished the rest of your review yesterday and today. As always, I really enjoyed it and all the beautiful pictures. Too bad we have to wait until next August for another review, but hopefully you can sneak another cruise or two in between now and then. Thank you again for taking us all on another adventure. :)

Well Jeff and Patti Thanks for the vacation, wow you guys save me so much money LOL...love your private balcony,, that was one heck of a wrap lol, and so different for you. Sorry you didn't make it for the First beer of the cruise,and didn't go all the way in the tournement... Can't believe you were actually in the water topless... and raftless, so unlike you. You do know your dam lucky you didn't fall on that wobbly train, guess you would have pulled the tarp down with you! you sure wouldn't have landed on your knee but on that no butt of yours, now that would have really hurt! Ryan, it's hard to keep up with your dad but you held on that sandwich didn't ya? Patti you take some wonderful photo's! What was that banana dessert in Grand Turk,, looked a bit scary... Happy you 3 had a wonderful safe vacation... But I'm sure there was a angel tagging along with you...(hugs) I still haven't pulled the trigger for August but did body slam our 14 nights Jan 31 on that other line out of NY, Just Mike and I (well hopefully Mike) he is finally having the hip done on the 22nd of this month.... Back to St Kitts to see if the clouds are still hanging out like always.. (but just on the mountain) so thanks again for the vacation hope all is well with you guys,,, What's your next adventure?:D

I just now finished your review. When we left for our Liberty cruise, you were just getting ready to start with St. Kitts. We got back last Sunday night and I finally finished the rest of your review yesterday and today. As always, I really enjoyed it and all the beautiful pictures. Too bad we have to wait until next August for another review, but hopefully you can sneak another cruise or two in between now and then. Thank you again for taking us all on another adventure. :)

Thanks for following along once again. Hope you had a great cruise on the Liberty!

Well Jeff and Patti Thanks for the vacation, wow you guys save me so much money LOL...love your private balcony,, that was one heck of a wrap lol, and so different for you. Sorry you didn't make it for the First beer of the cruise,and didn't go all the way in the tournement... Can't believe you were actually in the water topless... and raftless, so unlike you. You do know your dam lucky you didn't fall on that wobbly train, guess you would have pulled the tarp down with you! you sure wouldn't have landed on your knee but on that no butt of yours, now that would have really hurt! Ryan, it's hard to keep up with your dad but you held on that sandwich didn't ya? Patti you take some wonderful photo's! What was that banana dessert in Grand Turk,, looked a bit scary... Happy you 3 had a wonderful safe vacation... But I'm sure there was a angel tagging along with you...(hugs) I still haven't pulled the trigger for August but did body slam our 14 nights Jan 31 on that other line out of NY, Just Mike and I (well hopefully Mike) he is finally having the hip done on the 22nd of this month.... Back to St Kitts to see if the clouds are still hanging out like always.. (but just on the mountain) so thanks again for the vacation hope all is well with you guys,,, What's your next adventure?:D

Hey Barb!! You are too much!! :D Stop fooling around and pull the trigger!!

Thanks for another awesome review!

You've really got a knack for making all of us readers feel we are right there with you on vacation. I thoroughly enjoy to read and reread every one of your reviews!!

Just wanted to say thank you & Patti for all the work you put into taking all the pictures and putting together everything so perfectly. All your hard work does not go unappreciated. :)

Another great review! But whats with this waiting a whole year before your NEXT one???!!!

I feel the same way. I am hoping Jamman is researching cruises and next time I check this review I am going to see another countdown clock! ;) I am in dry dock and living vicariously thru him and Patti since we "have the same tastes." :p:p

Great review, makes me excited for ours in March. Can't wait to read about your next adventure too!

Thanks for taking time to share your cruise with us!

Thanks for coming along for the ride Andrea. Looking forward to your next review!

Another great review! But whats with this waiting a whole year before your NEXT one???!!!

Thanks for reading! Just need the right deal to come along!

Thanks for another awesome review!

You've really got a knack for making all of us readers feel we are right there with you on vacation. I thoroughly enjoy to read and reread every one of your reviews!!

Just wanted to say thank you & Patti for all the work you put into taking all the pictures and putting together everything so perfectly. All your hard work does not go unappreciated. :)

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoy them! :)

I feel the same way. I am hoping Jamman is researching cruises and next time I check this review I am going to see another countdown clock! ;) I am in dry dock and living vicariously thru him and Patti since we "have the same tastes." :p:p

Hey Karry!! We keep checking our offers every day. Nothing yet. :eek: