A couple question regarding Imagination cruise

ttonnka3

Hello,

I have three questions regarding the cruise to baja Mexico on the Imagination...

1. can I buy the CHEERS! program ahead of time?? or this needs to happen once we get on the ship?

2.what time or when is roughly the muster drill?? So i don't go jumping in the pool once I board=)

3.If anyone has done this cruise out of Long Beach what time is adequate enough to board the ship without waiting along time?? in your opinion of course =)

Thank you in advance

Hello,

I have three questions regarding the cruise to baja Mexico on the Imagination...

1. can I buy the CHEERS! program ahead of time?? or this needs to happen once we get on the ship?

2.what time or when is roughly the muster drill?? So i don't go jumping in the pool once I board=)

3.If anyone has done this cruise out of Long Beach what time is adequate enough to board the ship without waiting along time?? in your opinion of course =)

Thank you in advance

We did this cruise (although on the Inspiration). We arrived at the port at 12:00. Directly through check in and onboard.

Muster drill was at 4:45.

Sorry, don't know about the Cheers program (don't drink).

What day are you boarding?

After the initial rush, the Sunday will have lots of pax early. The Thursday boarding will have a lull, then be crowded again later as people try to put in a half day at work.

• 4 weeks later...
From what I understand no you can't buy cheers ahead of time. Can only buy it once on briars . I am sure someone will let me know if I am wrong.

You can now!! :D They just made Cheers available for pre-purchase online. Just go into your booking, then to the Fun Shops. It's listed under Beverage Packages along with the Bottomless Bubbles Package. Have a blast on Imagination, she was the 1st ship I ever sailed on (with any cruise line) and still has a very special place in my heart!! :D

We got married on the Imagination a year ago and are sailing her again in January. Yes, you can now buy the cheers package in advance, and the muster drill is close to 5 o'clock. Our wedding was at 1:30 and we have a 2 hour reception, then took pictures around the ship all before muster, so you should have plenty of time to jump in the pool! Have fun....clearly I'm partial to Imagination for sentimental reasons.