Early saver and other promos

CT CRUZIN!

First of all, I booked my May cruise on Splendor the other day with the $50 down promo! WOO HOO!!!

My question is this.

When there are other promos such as now with the $50 OBC, am I eligible to receive this as well! I know about the price drops, etc. Just wondering about the random promos.

Awaiting your expert reply's [emoji106]🏽

I just booked a cruise for Oct 2016 with the $50 deposit - new promotion comes up with $50 OBC - spoke with CVP and reply was sure your entitled to that OBC but that will now cost you $10 more PP. pay $20 to get $50 OBC - reality is its only $30 OBC - worth it - not - you tell me.

We too had booked under the $50 deposit as Early Saver. When the $50 OBC promo came up our travel agent called Carnival. We paid the full deposit and received the OBC. Though the fare was $10 higher it was still worth our while. $40 to us is 5 or 6 beverages. Since our final payment is at the end of December it really didn't make a big difference to us.

Plus pay for cruise in full at this time for that OBC of $50.

Depending on offer you MAY have to pay full deposit to take advantage of a different special offer, but would not be required to pay in full unless final payment was due anyway.

First of all, I booked my May cruise on Splendor the other day with the $50 down promo! WOO HOO!!!

My question is this.

When there are other promos such as now with the $50 OBC, am I eligible to receive this as well! I know about the price drops, etc. Just wondering about the random promos.

Yes....but you have to pay he full deposit.

My question is this.

Yes - I just did this. I booked a Journeys cruise on September 30 to take advantage of the reduced deposit. The next day the $50 OBC was announced - cruise fare was the same. I submitted the price protection form and was told I would have to pay the full deposit...which I did. Sure, it's only $50 but it's $50 I didn't have before and now I have an early saver rate for future price protection.