AMA Waterways and food allergies

Cruisin2BFun

hello, I am going on my first cruise ever with AMA Waterways to Europe. I have anaphylactic food allergies to all fish, peanuts and kiwi. I will be bringing my epipens and Benadryl. They know about my allergies. Has anyone had experience with this cruise line and food allergies?

I was just on a AMA ship and one of the ladies I sat with at lunch had celiac and would confer with the maitre 'd before eating or ordering. She did bring a few of her foods and an epipen as well. The gentleman in our group had a peanut allergy and on the first night the waiters came around to each table to see if there were any allergies. Both were very complimentary about their experience on AMA

Sent from my iPad using Forums

hello, I am going on my first cruise ever with AMA Waterways to Europe. I have anaphylactic food allergies to all fish, peanuts and kiwi. I will be bringing my epipens and Benadryl. They know about my allergies. Has anyone had experience with this cruise line and food allergies?

Hi,

I have a peanut allergy. Told AMA prior to trip and once on board informed wait staff. They were terrific about making sure no peanut/peanut product came near my meals.

Relax they will take GREAT care of you. Planning our next AMA trip for 2017. Incidentally the food was incredible- make your Chef's Table reservation as soon as you get on board

Carole

Returned from AMA on the Rhone a couple weeks ago. First night they came around to us and asked about food allergies. The pastry chef met with me about what she could do for me for a low/sugar free dessert. The staff was wonderful meeting everyone's food requests. Just let them know when onboard. You will ove AMA!

Returned from AMA on the Rhone a couple weeks ago. First night they came around to us and asked about food allergies. The pastry chef met with me about what she could do for me for a low/sugar free dessert. The staff was wonderful meeting everyone's food requests. Just let them know when onboard. You will ove AMA!

Thank you Happily Retired! Good to know:)