Less than 2 weeks

pacmom

On Oct 9th, we leave for our 22nd river cruise. This will be our third with Road Scholar. We arrive in Nantes, France on the 9th, meet our group the next evening and set sail on the Loire Princess. We will spend a week on the boat, 4 nites in Tours and 2 in Paris. This is an area of France I have always wanted to see. Love white wines. DH is more into reds, but really enjoys the vineyards and tasting rooms. What makes this so special is that I get to celebrate my birthday in Paris. We will also have an early celebration for our 50th wedding anniversary. Pat

Edited by pacmom

Hello pacmom,

it is also the third collaboration between CroisiEurope and Road Scholar that you will be on, am I right? Do you know how long they have been working together?

Oh, I would love to be on that cruise as well. This is certainly on my bucket list. No crowds of river cruisers of several companies yet. The castles are just stunning to look at. Last week, on German TV I saw a documentary on a winery in a castle that only opened to the public a couple of years ago (the castle that is). They are still in the process of making it a grand place to visit. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name right now. Which castles will you get to see?

Have a great time.

notamermaid

Notamermaid,

Will try to ask about the collaboration. Yes it is our third and they are very well done and all inclusive.

Sharon, thanks for the wishes.

Host Jazz, will make a note of those reds for DH.

To all, promise a report when we return.