Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Two

CC Help Michell

Good Day Coolers.......

It's been a busy week...festive cooking starts tomorrow now all stocked up......with no more shopping to do!

Had a wonderful Festive Lunch on the Orient Express Northern Belle on Tuesday....quite simply sublime in every way...thought about Spins as l indulged myself with a bottle of Montrachet...[emoji16]

Friends in for drinks tomorrow and my lovely offspring joining me for Christmas Eve Dinner then lunch out with my very oldest friend on the big day afterwhich l shall be chilling out with four paws and some bubbles!

Safe travels to all of you wherever you may roam.......

Wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas & A Wonderful 2017....

Sophia [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8b528fbe-0dfa-48c2-bff1-d2698a5a1441_zps6xnp5p7e.jpg

Merry Christmas all, may St. Nicholas hold the tiller of all of your sailings in the New Year!

Daughter and I made pomander balls yesterday and they are filling the house with a festive scent. I made the same pomanders for many years with my mom as a young girl, my daughter also made them with her grandmother, my Mom. A tradition.

We wish your lives to be filled with the rich smells of Christmas traditions and the warm happy spirit of the Holidays!

Spinnaker2, are those pomander balls oranges with whole cloves inserted? I remember doing that!

Joyeux Noël to everyone from Paris! We arrived early today, and luckily we were able to check into our hotel room by noon. After washing away the airplane funk, we did the self-guided tour of the Garnier Palace Opera House, then had a nice walk in Parc Monceau, before a late lunch at Cafe Entr'acte (by the Opera House). After that, we headed over to the catacombs, which we've been trying to see for a while. The line was only an hour long, so we did it...and it's so cool! We went to Musée Marmottan for their collection of Monets. Then home, via Galleries Lafayette, where we grabbed a bottle of wine for a nightcap in the room.

Tomorrow, the TGV to Geneva! Should be beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

So happy you have safely arrived JP.

Sounds very magical so far.

Yes those pomanders are oranges and one single Meyer lemon, from my tree which finally gave up the citrus spirit this year. They are studded with whole cloves. Yummy smells.

Enjoy it all and be safe.

So happy you have safely arrived JP. Sounds very magical so far. Yes those pomanders are oranges and one single Meyer lemon, from my tree which finally gave up the citrus spirit this year. They are studded with whole cloves. Yummy smells. Enjoy it all and be safe.

Yes, great that things are progressing well for J.P. and Chris in Europe. Safe travels there!!! Glad that the Berlin killer has been stopped.

Appreciate and share the best greetings for the holiday period. Have had two days in Kansas City, Mo., on the way to the middle of Kansas for Christmas with my wife's family. Below are some holiday visuals from being here in this fun, interesting city with lots of great design and architecture. Hope these pictures bring a little holiday cheer and inspiration for a bright new year ahead.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 163,967 views for this posting.

Here are two examples of the fun holiday lights in Kansas City at their famed "Country Club Plaza" that has so much outdoor art, Spanish designs, shopping and dining options, etc., etc. Very charming here with lots of classy character in its style.:

DecTravel2016A%20036_zpskprnrif9.jpg

DecTravel2016A%20037_zps1xnr1t30.jpg

From Kansas City's nearby main and large art museum, here are a few examples of what is offered there, including two unique outdoor art items, plus two interior examples that fit with the holidays season.:

DecTravel2016A%20041_zpsmpbz1jnv.jpg

DecTravel2016A%20035_zps0p26ywmi.jpg

DecTravel2016A%20033_zpsrozpg38u.jpg

DecTravel2016A%20034_zpswnwdvtj4.jpg

Edited by TLCOhio

Hi Ex-

Your TA sounds quite generous! Ours will send some Florida citrus fruit from time to time...maybe I'll have to forward this post to her! ;)

My opinion is that reciprocation is not needed unless you have a strong personal relationship in addition to the business relationship. If it's all business, then you're making money for your TA, and if they choose to share some of that with you, it's great. The best gifts you can give in that case are (1) your continued business, and (2) some stellar online reviews.

Now, if you are feeling guilty about the Dom rosé, please get in touch and I can arrange to have them taken off your hands...we love that stuff! I remember sharing a bottle aboard Silver Wind back in 2012, when we had so much OBC that we didn't know what to do...so we ordered a bottle to our balcony and enjoyed the view of Sorrento! $360 per bottle didn't seem bad when it was free.

x7nNApv_8NWxd0WPDbhKjAV5ZDO4i15VaumVc9IDd8tmjqQnxBJGGhii31H28Zxx4b4_sLkIh_5Q0m7OMJNCh9lc__tpgn7tluFxYNEpFl4pNzXMaLUTZnDR1FlUMmJ70Vt48onvbqYHfMYDwgKr_vr5UtFhHUHJMCV4CHDfvRVv5kp69OCRdkxUZYM6uAjn36G99OoiQgHL1TzwDw5F_YWuorpKkM45aX3knKlx1y6xYJ_O57FCBselu4FnWTWZXuXoEWWjtKJ-WN8SB_8DUZCcld1FV7ZAsp_GIR2FFjjosb2oTHZJio6B44boDeWcCURNWXGmEm0o4cpT90AjEa50R-ds29t-Infv6TEgWLy5QCfpZPQizz5RxxuSMd5zKD7KcigZk64V8X-Upl2aRIJx9TZyFcaB5FdHIoB5-U7iRaKExObVrI-saQnUhW3XHmqwbLWPTmJ6Kjo_2alNlVt7AXe1Zpj3fRHimAN9mT0SGxPSPnAUTkjGvugtwtlOYz2xEivChwpHBJ4b1VuEjrJxPsuFSt720_16ZZz84fB95EE0RkHHCmJFlTft2u3XJQT15MbYohA1g3aagk83CcBTPaQWL9H43Jl3-8QNs7Cib_XFZ1hKpw=w1280-h960-no

vOk3niK7scVkfdh-tXLIUmJVSrQkvzX98MptecF-iH_9X0tD756c2e6TC5cnenFxojtlYj8If1KHY_Y_CtgNB1rfMTgc9IU8y4cAmMPm-581dPXGuUGdbA05bqRShjSiooPm3lz_8Rxux4V3LO1LRGn9RIACw5XBVodMhQF7Si8Le_kKgA9xrWjg8YGBD6hNSXwt1u0jr2PCzXXjnRtsCJoUnoxyNXn8sdLbp49GunexSW-0TJllmf-Ah5kK2_ChnBvj6Yb0M2i9DE51XJyZCBS-UqAZkV_Li07DuxXEbBsDe6DEHKR9lpi7cQPcM7djUvkJJ_789bLYWx-uJbeTqdVmOmINruTLe4OWvaQVZtbCSuMzJtZflpilF0S10sGW2Gl5wgMWtqOtiBUDgyTGEq21xPCsmDXpNuRYPDMVlnmImElbI7L3CRsIgOpgzTH3l7RCkjz4KZkH0bpD69bJiVMPRZ9VJs2oYuSexqJcU-FejbWX6po2skaAsR8drW32A2CR00_BwnCxmG5Pqo8Q7WrqImGa5uzZB9Si_ym0kSoAuF3_KiZCTQFYVp1Uif_DKcwWjoXYCHxYGFX1mcY0wAfeQs3GaD2WcIX57H2ZNjbj7AFzQmXMgw=w1280-h847-no

jpalbny,

Loved your 2 pics so much, I had to share 2 of my indulgences. Happy Holidays! Ciao ~ Don

1603904180_IMG_2329(480x640).jpg.69cf3d7fdfe1102f5636e04b59cf846e.jpg

2085063908_IMG_2650(480x640).jpg.fc3663a03ebd48519d813108b8ce1388.jpg