St Lucia docking area?

Claire yorkshire

We flew into St Lucia in December- taken straight to Britannia by bus (over 1 hour) Ship was docked at Port Seraphim and immigration was done just outside the ship under a canopy. Cruise card was gjven on a desk set up on deck 5 when we embarked. She docked there 2 weeks later too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

We have previously docked in St Lucia at the side of the cruise terminal near the duty free shops and excellent bars. As some people are joining the cruise in St Lucia, does anyone know if the Britannia will still dock at the same place?

That's where we docked last November

We joined Britannia at St Lucia in November (the first time P&O had operated fly cruises originating from there, I understand). Immigration was indeed on the aircraft (a bit haphazard tbh) then we boarded the bus. Britannia was indeed docked "karaoke side" (I distinctly remember as we drove past hearing someone making an awful mess of some song or other!), plus Tui Discovery was docked the other side. The embarkation was pretty painless, though having said that we were in Premium on the plane and therefore got off pretty quickly and were on the second bus to get to the ship. That was about 15:30 - 16:00 local if I recall and with the departure time not till 22:00 if you will have plenty of rum time...

Edited by Cozzyleicester

• 4 weeks later...

Sailed on 4 Feb on Brittania from St Lucia. Walked off plane onto a bus for 90 min drive to port. Tui Discovery was on town berth. We got taken round past the rum karaoke bar. Checkin was a 2 minute event on deck 5. Fastest and easiest checkin ever.:)