Booking shore excursions

AtMaui

I'm 87 days out from a TA on the Spirit and would like to book shore excursions. When I click on "Excursions" I get a note saying I cannot book until 90 days prior to the sailing date.

Has anyone else had problems with this? Dining and spa times have been booked with no problem.

Jaci

Has anyone else had problems with this? Dining and spa times have been booked with no problem.

Jaci

And remember Jaci that dining and spa times are not guaranteed until you board. The online system is merely a "request", not a reservation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are on the crossing too and the following ine...and can't book any shore excursions. I keep checking each day.

This has happened to us before and eventually the web portal allowed us to reserve excursions.

I will be patient! As we have done this itinerary before, the best excursions were the jeep tours IMO.

Spinnaker -

Glad to hear that you now have SS reservations.

We're off to SFO tomorrow for the beginning of yet another SS adventure.

We're off to SFO Thursday for that same adventure -- see you in The City by the Bay!

We are on the crossing too and the following ine...and can't book any shore excursions. I keep checking each day.

This has happened to us before and eventually the web portal allowed us to reserve excursions.

I will be patient! As we have done this itinerary before, the best excursions were the jeep tours IMO.

We're on the sailing immediately before and the shore excursions and restaurant bookings were available at the suggested timings. I wonder what the problems are for yours? That said, the pre cruise hotel was only relatively recently resolved and amended from what we'd booked originally in San Juan.

72 days to go...... not that I'm counting! :D

Edited by les37b

Thanks for your responses. I booked this TA because I've not been to the Azores so I wanted to book a tour for each stop. I'm solo on the TA and meeting up with a friend in Lisbon for the second leg. And we'll want to take some excursions on that one.

I'll just keep checking every day!

Jaci

Hi jaci,

I posted some photos from the Azores on our April 2016 crossing on the Spirit.

They are on cruise critic.

The jeep tour was great on each of the islands.

If they are offered I highly recommend them.

Get the front seat next to the driver for the best views.

Also I did get up early in the morning to see Mt Pico, it's quite dramatic rising up out of the ocean...and as we slowly approached it.

I took so many photos.

I understand that sometimes weather precludes the ship from anchoring in port. Fingers crossed the weather will be great for this crossing.