SS Website Challenges??!!

TLCOhio

During the past hour this morning, I have been unable to use the Silversea website and was getting the below message. Seems strange!! Any other insights or info? Middle of Saturday morning does not seem like a good time to do maintenance on an important web sales tool/connection.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 207,431 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

What the SS website now is showing:

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-14%20at%2011.07.02%20AM_zpsaczhw2qu.png

It's working for me here in Canada. Does seem odd that you are having issues! Good Luck!

Appreciate these nice follow-ups from Les and mysty. I have checked more. It has worked OK in some cases, but then mostly recently just a few minutes ago when checking the upcoming cruises offered by SS on the Silver Spirit, that same visual popped up saying things were under maintenance. Strange!! Hard to figure out. Maybe parts of the site are working, but not some others??

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean combo sailing over 26 days that started in Barbados, here is the link below to that live/blog. Lots of great visuals from this amazing Brazil river and these various Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.) that we experienced. Check it out at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 46,906 views for these postings.

This is SO timely for me. Two days ago I emailed SS and reported that I haven't been able to get into My Silversea....at all. This has been an issue since early last fall. Fortunately my daughter was able to get in and she made all of our family groups dinner and excursion reservations for our Cloud holiday cruise in December. ( a wonderful cruise, btw )

Now, I am sailing with 3 other people, and have been elected to sort through the excursion and dinner reservations. 2 of my friends are new to Silversea, the 3rd is my guest. I have 20 years of loyalty for "my" cruise line, and I feel owed to be taken seriously. Feeling frustrated is an understatement...

I have had ZIP response from SS. Four cabins, a 17 day crossing! Two more cruises booked after the crossing...I am stymied...surely there must be some one in authority who can help me.

Any suggestions?

PS I have followed ALL the directions, including getting new passwords, using the tutorial, and nothing has worked. My TA got involved last fall..that didn't work.

Appreciate these follow-ups and to update for my use of the Silversea website, it might be in one of two somewhat isolated areas. Getting on "My Silversea" and checking aspects there, it seems today to be working OK. BUT, on the first, main page, when you go down to "Find Your Cruise" section, that is where that "under maintenance" message still pops up when trying to check Silver Spirit options. It worked OK when checking Silver Cloud options. It seems that Silversea is changing some results for the Silver Spirit and the graphic look that results. Maybe that caused those problems.

AFRICA?!!?: Lots of interesting and dramatic pictures can be seen from my latest live/blog at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2310337

Now at 25.434 views for this reporting and visual sharing that includes Cape Town, all along the South Africa coast, Mozambique, Victoria Falls/Zambia and Botswana's famed Okavango Delta area.

Terry, it might be something to do with your PC and web browser. Try clearing your history and cookies which might be causing the problem. (Or try a different browser you dont normally connect to my.silversea

Worth a try.

Terry, it might be something to do with your PC and web browser. Try clearing your history and cookies which might be causing the problem. (Or try a different browser you dont normally connect to my.silversea) Worth a try.

Appreciate this good suggestion. Did try with a different browser, Firefox, not my usual Safari. I keep the history cleared out with that Firefox browser and that one error message did not happen under this set-up. As I mentioned, things are working better and I am able to get the needed access and info.

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 166,788 views for this posting.