Epic Balcony with 2 beds

justcake

The room has two beds in addition to the couch...in theory. I've not seen any pictures of it made up as two beds, and I can tell you that due to the size and shape of the room and beds it would be difficult to get these beds very far from each other. I would venture to say they could separate them by a few inches, but not much further.

The room has two beds in addition to the couch...in theory. I've not seen any pictures of it made up as two beds, and I can tell you that due to the size and shape of the room and beds it would be difficult to get these beds very far from each other. I would venture to say they could separate them by a few inches, but not much further.

Thanks for the reply. Maybe it would be best to just have the girls sleep together in the one queen bed. I was just wondering about them separate because I haven't seen any pictures either. If you haven't seen them I'm sure there not out there!:D

Thanks for the reply. Maybe it would be best to just have the girls sleep together in the one queen bed. I was just wondering about them separate because I haven't seen any pictures either. If you haven't seen them I'm sure there not out there!:D

Who all is in the room, and is it set up for 3 or 4? The pull down bed is pretty darned comfy if you are set up in a 4 person room. I would not recommend the couch for anybody over 125lbs or over 5'5" because it's pretty darned firm. My 13 year old son and 9 year daughter were great on the couches though.

You can see in this photo the sofa on one side of the bed and the wall with sink on the other. This is a Deluxe Balcony for 3. I think the only difference with a 4 person room in the Deluxe category is the 4th bed pulls down from the ceiling above the sofa.

ry%3D400

There are going to be 3 kids in the room. We have the connecting AC. The kids are 15, 13, and 11. My oldest was going to sleep on the couch but he is over 6 feet tall so maybe he won't fit. If he can't fit, it would definitely be best to have the beds apart even if only a few inches 'cause I doubt he wants to sleep with either of his sisters!

There are going to be 3 kids in the room. We have the connecting AC. The kids are 15, 13, and 11. My oldest was going to sleep on the couch but he is over 6 feet tall so maybe he won't fit. If he can't fit, it would definitely be best to have the beds apart even if only a few inches 'cause I doubt he wants to sleep with either of his sisters!

My son was 11 at the time of sailing. He fit on the sofa, but he is only 5'4". I think your 15 year old may be a bit tall for the sofa, but who sleeps straight anyways! :p

• 5 months later...

We had the beds separated for our trip and I've got pics at home, I'll put them up once I finish work. There was maybe 6 inches between the beds which is lame, I didn't want to share a bed with my mum lol. To solve this we pulled one bed all the way forward so it was againt the tv cabinet thingy and one person slept with their head against the headboard and the other with their head against the cabinet... Hope that makes sense!

I'm about 6'2 and can say that it was a very awkward single bed lol I ended up having my legs on the sofa!

My Daughter and I are going on the Epic in August and I too was keen to see the beds split apart.

I'll be getting some photo's in this configuration as the last thing we want to be doing at the end of the day is making up the sofa bed.

I have never used the third bed- so this is just out of curiosity: When using the fold out, do you have to make it up yourself at night? Don't the stewards do that?

I have never used the third bed- so this is just out of curiosity: When using the fold out, do you have to make it up yourself at night? Don't the stewards do that?

Yes, the steward takes care of making and tearing down the sofa bed. FYI, it's not a fold-out, but a single couch you lay on sideways

Archived