Transatlantic Crossing Blog Links?

Jim Avery

Dearest one, glad to hear you are recovering from your "man cold", albeit

with the aid of medicinal stimulents. Didn't know Dr. Georges Bouef made

house calls.

So happy we made the cut for our breakfast table. Is that because all the

other guests are still asleep at that hour? We've got oodles to catch up

on since we last sailed together and breakfast is the perfect opportunity.

Stay warm and well as we want you fully healthy in a couple of weeks.

So sorry to hear of your precarious health situation, dear Hum, but excited to read of your start on the road to recovery this morning. Pardon me, but should it now be Dr. Hum as your prescription for fighting the manly cold seems better than most real doctors would give. Such a lovely concoction of ingredients all working to foster rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. What is the correct dosage per day (should I ever need to be prescribed?)

With the latest revelations in our presidential race, we are more and more convinced to write in our German Shepherd's name. She's female, believes in a strong defense, a nightly 8-10 hour sleep with plenty of naps throughout the day, frequent exercise, partaking in medicinal doses of alcohol (she is close to 91 in human years) , listens very well and doesn't speak unless she is passionate on a subject (squirrels do provide excitement)

Looking forward to seeing you and Blondie. It will be a grand voyage with so many friends on board.

With the latest revelations in our presidential race, we are more and more convinced to write in our German Shepherd's name.

CoCoyote... this might be a good idea. I wonder if we will do a ballot vote onboard as we did on a TA voyage a few years ago.. The results of the guest's choices were a bit surprising..

And if I remember correctly, one specific guest almost jumped overboard after he found out the results of the election.... I won't mention his name here, but I am sure that you remember who I am talking about. Are we still good to meet in Barcelona?

.Hum blames the cold.

Mr. Hum.. Thanks for the crew listing. Sounds like a great crew with many of our favorites.

But, you must know that Mrs. BB would want to know the name of the pianist if you happen to remember in-spite of your cold.:)

Mr. Hum.. Thanks for the crew listing. Sounds like a great crew with many of our favorites.

But, you must know that Mrs. BB would want to know the name of the pianist if you happen to remember in-spite of your cold.:)

It will be Sammy guys.

Safe travels.

Really look forward to catching up with you wonderful, wonderful chums.

The "man cold" returneth !

(H blames truly depressing state of the US. H's too sensitive, yes that's true: shame some over there ain't. Oh and the mess in Aleppo. Ruddy Russians).

Ruddy need this xing !

Poor Blondie, she must be suffering so, what with you moping about, sniffling and snivelling, mane even dribbling. Must be very unpleasant for her.

Have you tried wild garlic infusions? Of course you have, nothing works.

Methinks Blondie deserves a medal......Or at least a shopping excursion unfettered by Mr. Man Cold.:eek:

Jolly well enjoy yourself dear chum.

Where will you choose ?

If you don't mind H asking.

I'm doing the TA from Barcelona to St Thomas on SD11 25/10. Only previous TA was eastbound last year, also on SD11. All other SD sailings have been in the med.

I'm doing the TA from Barcelona to St Thomas on SD11 25/10. Only previous TA was eastbound last year, also on SD11. All other SD sailings have been in the med.

Well have a great time !

Say hi to Hum but only if you want to.

Hum has broad shoulders (which makes finding dresses to fit, really difficult !).