3 In a Room ... curtain divider?

Roxxy

My two daughters and one boyfriend are coming with us on our next cruise. If we book one cabin for the three of them just wondering if there is a curtain divider for sleeping quarters? On the Sunshine if that makes a difference.

Thanks !

You will need to book at least a V6 suite on Princess or a GS on RCCL to get a curtain separating the bedroom area from the pull out couch.

Or better yet, book a Royal Family suite on RCCL and you get 2 bedrooms (one inside, one oceanview) and 2 bathrooms (one with shower and the other with a tub/shower combo). And if someone is sleeping on the pull out couch in the living room, you just close the bedroom doors to give them privacy.

You will need to book at least a V6 suite on Princess or a GS on RCCL to get a curtain separating the bedroom area from the pull out couch.

Or better yet, book a Royal Family suite on RCCL and you get 2 bedrooms (one inside, one oceanview) and 2 bathrooms (one with shower and the other with a tub/shower combo). And if someone is sleeping on the pull out couch in the living room, you just close the bedroom doors to give them privacy.

Were on the Carnival Sunshine .......

LOL - you guys are funny ... my daughter and boyfriend are not like that ;p

In order to put him in a room by himself it is just over $2,000 for a single - on an 8 day ... that's way too much. I'll have to figure something out....

I have 2 daughters sharing the same cabin with my husband and I on our cruises. We just make it work. He goes out onto the balcony and we close the balcony curtains if we need privacy to change or something. It just takes too much time when all 3 of us wait to use the bathroom. And we're always running late for some event. He usually has a glass of wine and doesn't want to come back in so it's not a big deal for him. He also uses the free spa showers which frees up our bathroom when we're getting ready. He says he prefers those showers anyways because they're much bigger. If you need privacy to "do the laundry" ;) night time is completely out of the question. But doing the "laundry" in the day time is a nice change of pace. Just be sure to lock the cabin door. 😅 I hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

If you need privacy to "do the laundry" ;) night time is completely out of the question. But doing the "laundry" in the day time is a nice change of pace. Just be sure to lock the cabin door.

There's actually a special room to do this right near the midship elevators. And no need to lock the doors!

Some people don't like booking cabins near there as they claim there's "too much noise"

If you need privacy to "do the laundry" ;) night time is completely out of the question. But doing the "laundry" in the day time is a nice change of pace. Just be sure to lock the cabin door. I hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

Why would they do laundry in the cabin, or at night? There are plenty of private laundry rooms on board that would be more suitable; you can even ask your cabin steward to show you the details of getting your laundry done on board. Three people are better than two when doing the laundry because it'll go faster. Here's more information:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1134/~/laundry-service

Were on the Carnival Sunshine .......

LOL - you guys are funny ... my daughter and boyfriend are not like that ;p

In order to put him in a room by himself it is just over $2,000 for a single - on an 8 day ... that's way too much. I'll have to figure something out....

Bet he thinks he has died and gone to heaven two for the price of one and mom doesn't think anything is wrong.

My two daughters and one boyfriend are coming with us on our next cruise. If we book one cabin for the three of them just wondering if there is a curtain divider for sleeping quarters? On the Sunshine if that makes a difference.

Thanks !

If you really want to give privacy to your 2 daughters, let the boyfriend swap with your cabin companion.