shareholder shipboard credit

John & Kay W

Does Princess still offer a shipboard credit for stockholders of Carnival?

Look here for details:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

The current benefit is for sailings through July 31, 2016. Each April for many, many years Carnival Corp. has extended the benefit deadline, and there is no reason to think they will not extend it again this year.

Documentation must be faxed or mailed to Princess. You can not send the information by e-mail.

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or less $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or longer $250

Send info no sooner than 90 days before sailing and no later than 14 days before sailing

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

We just bought our 100 shares as a Christmas gift to each other - already sent it in for our cruise on the Emerald in feb. and will for our 7 day on crown in May after final pay - but just reading through a question popped into my head: what about 1 night cruises? Guessing nothing but thought I'd ask [emoji4]

Look here for details:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

The current benefit is for sailings through July 31, 2016. Each April for many, many years Carnival Corp. has extended the benefit deadline, and there is no reason to think they will not extend it again this year.

Documentation must be faxed or mailed to Princess. You can not send the information by e-mail.

Or send it to your TA if you used one.

I realize this is Princess but I sent my statement to my TA yesterday for a cruise on Holland and she says that today it's already credited to my account.

We just bought our 100 shares as a Christmas gift to each other - already sent it in for our cruise on the Emerald in feb. and will for our 7 day on crown in May after final pay - but just reading through a question popped into my head: what about 1 night cruises? Guessing nothing but thought I'd ask [emoji4]

Yes. See post #7.:D

A one night cruise qualifies for the minimum amount of OBC just like a 4 day cruise. Anything under 7 days gets the minimum amount of $50.

Its a great deal thats for sure. ;)

Princess does several things that are superior to other lines. First, Princess offers both a stockholders and a veterans benefit. Princess will allow those to be combined with almost any other benefit or promotion. Other lines typically don't.

Where do I find the form?

Here's the current Princess shareholder application for owning 100 Carnival Corporation shares...it's not required to use the form but it has the info required so Princess can quickly apply our OBC. :)

Don't be concerned about the expiration date because each Spring they have extended the program & you could even use an "expired" form. They request to apply after final payment which reduces their workload because many passengers cancel prior to final payment. That helps them to process our requests faster which can be issued as quickly as a couple of hours.

Princess_Shareholder_Request_Form_2016.pdf

Princess does several things that are superior to other lines. First, Princess offers both a stockholders and a veterans benefit. Princess will allow those to be combined with almost any other benefit or promotion. Other lines typically don't.

It's just one of the many reasons that Princess is usually our best choice for a cruise.

Here's the current Princess shareholder application for owning 100 Carnival Corporation shares...it's not required to use the form but it has the info required so Princess can quickly apply our OBC. :)

Don't be concerned about the expiration date because each Spring they have extended the program & you could even use an "expired" form. They request to apply after final payment which reduces their workload because many passengers cancel prior to final payment. That helps them to process our requests faster which can be issued as quickly as a couple of hours.

You don't really even need the form. I've used the form but have also simply faxed my shareholder information with my cruise info, etc. written on it. The credit went right through.

Anyone have any idea how long it is taking right now too see you credit posted to your personalizer after you faxed it?

Usually it is within hours. I faxed yesterday morning and nothing posted yet. Not sure how long to wait until I inquire to see that they actually got it.

Edited by hpeabody

You don't really even need the form. I've used the form but have also simply faxed my shareholder information with my cruise info, etc. written on it. The credit went right through.

As I posted, it is not required but according to Princess not everyone submits a thorough request including such basic things as contact info for them to contact the passenger.

I have a question. The form states that the CCL stock purchase must be at least 3 months prior to cruise date. Has anyone had experience with this requirement?

No. The form says the proof of ownership must not be dated more than three months prior to the cruise date. That helps to keep someone from buying the stock, getting a brokers statement, selling the stock and then using the same statement for ever.

No. The form says the proof of ownership must not be dated more than three months prior to the cruise date. That helps to keep someone from buying the stock, getting a brokers statement, selling the stock and then using the same statement for ever.

Statement dated no more than 90 days before the cruise date also means that you are within the final payment period (thinking that it will take about a week to get the statement from the brokerage, etc.) That puts you in compliance with the request that you request the credit after the cruise is paid in full.

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or less $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or longer $250

Send info no sooner than 90 days before sailing and no later than 14 days before sailing

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

It does depend on the stateroom you book also

Inside get $15 for 2-6 days and etc to $125 for over 17 days

A one night cruise qualifies for the minimum amount of OBC just like a 4 day cruise. Anything under 7 days gets the minimum amount of $50.

My letter in front of me says 3-6 days it does not mention under 3 days as a benefit??