Q7 Suite on QM2 feedback and new photos since remastered?

Diamond@Sea

I have searched but can not find any information especially photos of recent experiences and photos on the Q7 suites on QM2. Any advice and links appreciated.

Although not a Q7, which would not have the bath tub and walk in closet, this link will give you an idea.

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/photos/ships/queen-mary-2-qm2-294/queens-grill-suite-316606/

Aren't the Q6 and Q5 cabins the same ... price difference being determined by location (IE: closer to mid-ship)??

Cheers!

I believe they are the same with Q6's being forward on deck 9 with a couple on deck 10. Q5's are Mid Forward through to Mid Aft, predominantly on deck 9 with eight on deck 10 and four on deck 11.

Do they still have the small 'dressing table area' between the bedroom and bathroom, or has that gone?

In the Q5/Q6 yes http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/photos/ships/queen-mary-2-qm2-294/queens-grill-suite-316606/queens-grill-suite--v14205588/

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/photos/ships/queen-mary-2-qm2-294/queens-grill-suite-316606/queens-grill-suite--v14205319/

but since the Q7 is an accessible stateroom there is no walk in closet. The setup is more open plan.

I didn't know that. Are all the Q7's accessible cabins?

Yes I believe they are and like all accessible staterooms they have to be allocated by Cunard. In the event that they are not required for passengers with specific needs, they go into the general allocation pool.

Ah, I understand. Presumably that is the case for the Q7's on all the ships, not just QM2?

Ah, I understand. Presumably that is the case for the Q7's on all the ships, not just QM2?

No. On QE and QV they don't have any Q7's. There is only one fully accessible stateroom in Queens Grill and that is a Q6 (7030). On QM2 all Q7's are fully accessible together with one Q3 (10001). The attached files may help.

QM_fully_acc_cabins.pdf

QE_fully_acc.pdf

QV_fully_acc_cabins.pdf

No. On QE and QV they don't have any Q7's. There is only one fully accessible stateroom in Queens Grill and that is a Q6 (7030). On QM2 all Q7's are fully accessible together with one Q3 (10001). The attached files may help.

Those are very helpful, thank you. We'll know which one's to avoid when booking in the future.