Using CP and feeling old...!

Ginb56

Does anyone else feel their age when having to scroll down to e.g. the 1950's to login a birth date on your cruise personaliser? Or maybe it's just me. Having to scroll down past all those years every time I login doesn't do wonders for being freshly 60 sadly! Why P&O don't set the scroll for say 1970, so you can quickly scroll up or down, bugs me... Got that off my chest anyway. Thanks for listening!

Does anyone else feel their age when having to scroll down to e.g. the 1950's to login a birth date on your cruise personaliser? Or maybe it's just me. Having to scroll down past all those years every time I login doesn't do wonders for being freshly 60 sadly! Why P&O don't set the scroll for say 1970, so you can quickly scroll up or down, bugs me... Got that off my chest anyway. Thanks for listening!

Being newly 60 myself I feel your pain.

Just changing the subject slightly, can you remember when you started making noises when sitting down or getting up??

They sure snook up on me!! [emoji37]

Being newly 60 myself I feel your pain.

Just changing the subject slightly, can you remember when you started making noises when sitting down or getting up??

They sure snook up on me!! [emoji37]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Forums mobile app

It's not just P&O. Almost every website form that wants your year of birth seems to expect you to scroll down from 2017, as though a babe in arms is the most likely person be filling in the form. It's very poor design.

It's not just P&O. Almost every website form that wants your year of birth seems to expect you to scroll down from 2017, as though a babe in arms is the most likely person be filling in the form. It's very poor design.

I agree.

You're only going to be logging in to the cruise personaliser if you're 18 or above, therefore, logically, the year should only start 18 years ago from where we currently are - at the moment that would be 1999.