Error message when trying to reply!!!

Elviex

Has anyone else received an error message when trying to reply to posts on here?? I was trying to reply to the one about scrolling down to the 1950's when it happened, which made me feel even more frustrated with IT!!! Ggrrr!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've replied to a couple of threads and although the posts appear in the thread it doesn't register in the last column showing the latest post! It also shows a blank screen on my tablet when I press submit so that I'm not sure if it's gone through - it has but I can't tell that until I go into the site again and with the odd situation as described above.

I've also posted on my roll call and it's displayed in such a way that I can't edit it having noticed a mistake.

I don't think it's just you!

Yes I replied to a post. The post is there but not registering in the last post colomn. The posts in this thread are on here but not registering on the last post or the number of posts. Also noticed a lot of multiple posts. Definitely something up today.

Has anyone else received an error message when trying to reply to posts on here?? I was trying to reply to the one about scrolling down to the 1950's when it happened, which made me feel even more frustrated with IT!!! Ggrrr!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My reply to that thread has appeared twice!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Forums mobile app

It's been a complete disaster for me as well when trying to post on the new format. Seems perfectly ok on the old style format. Can't understand why the forum administrators changed the format. The new one is not user friendly and keeps crashing.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

No better for me either, I wonder if they know about the problem as they might be seeing the boards different to us?

How are people still getting the old format?

Just after the new format came in, I briefly succeeded in getting the old one back, but it soon reverted to the new one. I don't know whether the current problem with replies is linked to the new format or not. It's only started happening in the last day or so, so maybe there has been a recent "improvement" to the forum software.

It's a real pain not being able to see which topics have new replies without "going into" the topic,