Sip and Stream is back, check your cruise planner

Hey all, i just checked my upcoming cruise on the Anthem in April and found this as an option:

Sip and Stream Deluxe beverage and Voom Package $49.00

Was paying $8.99 pp for Voom and $48.00pp per day for Deluxe beverage package.

I did notice in the fine print is says 14.5 % gratuity and not 18% would be added. not sure why

Hey all, i just checked my upcoming cruise on the Anthem in April and found this as an option:

Sip and Stream Deluxe beverage and Voom Package $49.00

Was paying $8.99 pp for Voom and $48.00pp per day for Deluxe beverage package.

I did notice in the fine print is says 14.5 % gratuity and not 18% would be added. not sure why

I just found it too. I had purchased Deluxe for $519.39 CAD. The new package was $514.03 $5 less and free internet! I am on the March 5 Anthem sailing. The T&Cs say Offer applies to select Caribbean and Australia sailings departing Jan. 1 – June 30, 2017. Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

This is a great deal. I'd previously purchased during a sale at a great discount 1 device internet & 2 drink packages, and 2 of the sip & stream packages were only $8.44 CAD more total and it seems to get us one device each instead of 1 to share.

The 'Sip & Stream' drink & internet package is now available for our 3/5/17 Allure cruise.

Including gratuity, it will be around $56/day. Checking to see if it's worth the hassle to change.

Edit: just did the math & it saves my wife & I $40 each. 80 bucks? Well worth the trouble.

We are officially Sip & Streamers!

Ok, so do you know if I purchase the sip & stream, if I can log off and let my son (will be in separate room) log on and use the internet?? Or would we have to be sharing the same room for this to work??

You can allow any number of different devices to use your one-device package, but only one can be logged in at a time.

Do I need to do anything other than turn off roaming to use the ship's Internet? Will the ship's Internet work in port or just at sea? Can voice calls or video calls be made using WhatsApp or FaceTime? Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do I need to do anything other than turn off roaming to use the ship's Internet? Will the ship's Internet work in port or just at sea? Can voice calls or video calls be made using WhatsApp or FaceTime? Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It works as long as you are on the ship, whether you are at sea or in port. I used it to FaceTime my son on Freedom in November. Worked great. We did not try a voice call but I would expect the results to be the same or better than video.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has this been traditionally for the newer RCI ships or could this be an option on Adventure OTS in July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought it on Independence for a March 25th sailing. $49 for the package per day vs. $46 For deluxe drinks and $12 for VOOM access for one device.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What's the price? Not yet available for my cruise, but it's not until September 10th. I am keeping an eye on my Cruise Planner for this very package.Thanks for the heads up! This special package is like the holy grail of packages!

49.00 per day plus the tip

If your getting the drink package anyway the internet comes out free

I just bought it on Independence for a March 25th sailing. $49 for the package per day vs. $46 For deluxe drinks and $12 for VOOM access for one device.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tks for the reply... Thats a great deal; hopefully they offer it on my cruise in July!!!! Not offered as of this writing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk