All inclusive??

Do any cruise lines have unlimited alcohol drinks included

without having to buy a separate drink package like on RCCL? If so, which lines?

NCL does.

Celebrity has some pricing where you can pick among several options, one of which is the beverage package.

RC has some UK pricing that includes the drink package.

I think the cruise lines with all drinks included are the luxury lines: Crystal, Regent Seven Seas, Seabourn, SeaDream, Silversea. Otherwise, I think you have to buy an all-drinks package. I am not sure which cruise lines offer those.

We had an NCL booked last year, but canceled. As I recall you could pick and choose from 4-5 different options, one of which was a drink package. But it was reflected in a little bit higher cruise fare. It was still all over cheaper than RCCL's drink packages.

without having to buy a separate drink package like on RCCL? If so, which lines?

MSC has it, but only for their Yacht Club and Aurea cabins -- the most expensive places on their ships.

As others have said, of the mainstream cruise lines only Norwegian Cruise Line offers all-inclusive alcohol on its ship Norwegian Sky. Both Norwegian and Celebrity typically allow cruisers to select a "value added" package when they book, one of which is usually some type of alcohol package, though it might not be all-inclusive. For true all-inclusive cruising you need to go on a luxury cruise ship, though some river cruises included wine and beer at lunch and dinner.

Check out Top 5 Luxury All-Inclusive Cruises for a little more information about some of these luxury cruise lines.

Hope this helps.

Dori

We had an NCL booked last year, but canceled. As I recall you could pick and choose from 4-5 different options, one of which was a drink package. But it was reflected in a little bit higher cruise fare. It was still all over cheaper than RCCL's drink packages.

NCL drink package does not include everything that RCL deluxe package includes, unfortunately. With the "free drink package", you have to pay gratuities. It does not include bottled water either. I am not sailing NCL until July, so I haven't bothered to obsess about what is and isn't included yet since things can change.:)

yet you hear 10000 complaints about paying 100 bucks a week for the 18% for free drinks under 15 bucks each. those people have no clue what other lines cost obviously.

it does stink that water isnt included but they just dropped the water price a few bucks so it will appease a few people.

The RCI Star Class Suites come with unlimited beverage packages. They also include unlimited specialty dining and unlimited surf and stream internet packages plus many other amenities.

While technically, the unlimited beverage packages only cover drinks up to $13, our experience on Harmony last week was that we were never charged for any drink, even if it was above the price threshold.

I wouldn't plan on that happening all the time, but that was our experience on Harmony last week.

While technically, the unlimited beverage packages only cover drinks up to $13, our experience on Harmony last week was that we were never charged for any drink, even if it was above the price threshold.

I wouldn't plan on that happening all the time, but that was our experience on Harmony last week.

We were on the Allure this month and while I bought the package, my wife did not. She had 1-2 glasses of wine with dinner, plus I had a couple and we never got charged for any drinks, including hers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the Allure this month and while I bought the package, my wife did not. She had 1-2 glasses of wine with dinner, plus I had a couple and we never got charged for any drinks, including hers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you should consider yourself very lucky

• 10 months later...

NCL offers a free drinks package on most cruises but does charge for taxes and gratuity, On our last cruise the amount was around $185.00 Canadian.

Did the Cruise around Cuba on the Celestial Crystal and drinks were included.

Depending on the cabin category Celebrity offers 2-4 perks right now...I got one when I booked a few months ago but to take advantage of the 2 now the total on my cruise went up $400.00...No thanks.

Just curious- why does it matter if it is included or not in the original price? I could see if you mean, who had it included for the same cost of a cruise, but if one cruise costs 1500, but includes drinks, and the other costs 1000, and your can add drinks for 350, then the second is actually a better value. The bottom line is what counts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

A couple of years ago, I did a Princess cruise around Japan which included their drink package in the price of the cruise fare. Again, like most, it was whatever drink up to a certain cost and by the glass only. Unfortunately, their wines on the list were poor.