B2B cruises & Dinning Arrangements

trbarton

What has been people's experience on a B2B cruise with dinning arrangements. The I'm down for traditional dinning so I'm thinking about keeping the same table & same time. I'm aware that I would need to talk with the maître d'.

Tom😎

We also ask if the Wait staff will remain. Sometimes we love the table because of them not the location.

I heard that they rotate the waiters from Fixed to Anytime etc.. On occasion we have requested that the waiters

remain with us on second leg and our request has been met.

Head waiter is the one that comes around and asks us if we want to remain at same table for next leg.

Additionally

On BtB's the customer service desk will usually call you the last day or so to ask about your dining preferences and any additional dining reservations you may interested in for your 2nd cruise

IMO Princess overall really handles BtB's pretty well

Srpilo

What has been people's experience on a B2B cruise with dinning arrangements. The I'm down for traditional dinning so I'm thinking about keeping the same table & same time. I'm aware that I would need to talk with the maître d'.

Tom😎

You are right.

We have had the maître 'd come by in the middle of the second leg and ask if we wanted the same table.

That has also been our experience although sometimes it was the headwaiter who came and asked.

That said, we once did get the same table, but our headwaiter and waitstaff had been reassigned to another dining room. They did not know about it until turnaround day.

Additionally

On BtB's the customer service desk will usually call you the last day or so to ask about your dining preferences and any additional dining reservations you may interested in for your 2nd cruise

IMO Princess overall really handles BtB's pretty well

Srpilo

This has not been our experience last year on the Regal b2b. We did have the maitre d stop and ask us middle of the first week if we wished to stay at same table and to ignore the table listing on our new cruise cards (we were switching cabins).