New! Individual Forums for MSC's Fleet

LauraS

• Administrators

We heard you!

Some of you may have noticed that we have begun building out individual Roll Call forums for MSC's fleet of ships. We are hoping to move all existing Roll Calls out of their single forum into their new home as soon as possible; perhaps by the end of today. UPDATE: All posts have been moved into their individual forums. Please note that we have not moved any roll calls for past sail dates.

Once all existing Roll Call threads have been moved, we'll ask our tech guru's to add MSC's ships to our fabulous (and easy to use) Roll Call Tool. Have you seen it? Check it out here: Roll Call Tool

Note that no new Roll Calls may be created in the "old" MSC Roll Calls forum. Please locate the correct forum for your ship going forward.

Here is a link to the new forums: MSC Roll Call Forums

I do not have an ETA for you regarding when MSC Roll Calls will be available in the Tool; but I will stop by here and let you know.

Laura

Edited by LauraS

Tim,

I agree. I understand that Divina will be very popular on the forum due to the US sailings, but have noticed that most people think every post is about Divina.

• 2 years later...
Yes, very welcome indeed, thank you.

Now, if you could just partition off the Divina threads to a sub-forum on the general MSC forum that would make things very much tidier and many of us may return.

I reckon we'll be feeling the same way about Seaside next year, somehow.

Pegasus: I think you've posted in the wrong forum - you need the Roll Calls section. I can't even give you a link as you don't say which ship you're sailing on.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree with you Bea. Too many posters seem to think that the Divina (and soon to be Seaside) is the only ship in the MSC fleet. Many of the queries posted are not Divina unique and are applicable to the entire fleet - "how many gala nights on a seven night cruise?" or "is there a self-service laundry?" etc. However that said, it would be nice to get all those Divina posts into a separate sub-forum.