Memphis Tours - Abu Dhabi

carmil

Nov 22 we had a tour booked with Memphis Tours from Abu Dhabi to Al Ain. We were very disappointed with Memphis Tour as they arrived an hour late for the tour. It left us hanging and during that time we tried contacting Memphis but the phone numbers that were provided were not local numbers and we were unable to get thru to them.

Once they did arrive the tour resulted in missing some of the sites that were supposed to be on the tour. We were rushed at the sites we did visit. After the tour I email Memphis with my concerns and there response was that they would give us 10% of future tours. The group would not be back that way so the offer is useless. Our request for a partial rebate was denied.

And then on future correspondence Memphis blamed us for them being late as they said we were suppose to meet them at the port entrance. This was not the arrangements I had received from Memphis Tours in emails prior to our arrival. The instruction received from Memphis Tours arranged for the group to be picked up at the terminal where cruise ship docked.

I would be very leery of booking any tours with Memphis Tours as they do not backup their product.