MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I don't think it is a YC cabin based on the image below

seaside%20accomodation.jpg

from this link

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Cruise-Deals/Top-Deals/MSC-Seaside-Available.aspx

Pete

Hi Pete, I figured I was probably wrong :). I based my thinking on the rendering and plan of the Royal suite located here https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside.aspx. They are probably old/outdated, but the layout of the living area seemed very similar to me, not to mention the flooring of the balcony is angled. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer to find out which category it is, though I think that's part of the fun of a new build :).

Edited by Imasima752

• 2 weeks later...
Any new updates and or photos of the build process? Thanks!

Not much new on MSCfans.it last time I checked either.

I guess we just have to trust they're making progress...

I'm not a very trusting person.

Spoke to Kevin yesterday who has supplied many of the photos, he says that he is hoping for some updated stuff soon.

My friend is currently working on Majestic Princess which has recently returned from its sea trials and is due to be delivered around the 30th March, once the ship is gone I believe he will move over to Seaside so hopefully some more photos.

MSC as usual are slow at releasing info on the ship and the other cabin interiors and nothing regarding work on the island!

Just back from two weeks on the Koningsdam. Nice ship but didn't have that Wow! factor like the Divina. Now it's time to put my focus on the Seaside. Glad to hear that the private island has been started. Won't book my next cruise until Ocean Cay is complete! Bob

Rings for the Zip line installed on top and cabins also going in on the Starboard side. The ship to the Left is Majestic Princess our next cruise in April.
Interesting photo, thanks. Don't think I'll be using the zip line. :eek: Maybe after a couple of drinks. :D

Rings for the Zip line installed on top and cabins also going in on the Starboard side. The ship to the Left is Majestic Princess our next cruise in April.

Thanks for sharing. Didn't realize there was going to be a Zip line or I completely forgot about it. Any photos updates of the front of the ship and those GS cabins/balconies/portholes? Thanks.

TC ... There will be two zip lines and it seems that the aft pool will be able to be converted to a stage and a cinema area.

Not seen any photos of the front end yet but in time hopefully some will be available.

TC ... There will be two zip lines and it seems that the aft pool will be able to be converted to a stage and a cinema area.

Not seen any photos of the front end yet but in time hopefully some will be available.

Sidari - Thanks again for the updates. Two Zip Lines! Great! I expect we will see a few more surprises. She is coming along nicely as well.

Just a heads up, the majority of these photos do not load.

They do for me, but it took a solid minute. Clicking through to look on Photobucket took several minutes, so they are likely the culpirt at the moment.

seems that the aft pool will be able to be converted to a stage and a cinema area.

That is a fantastic idea, provided they do it in the low traffic times and undo it appropriately. It seems like most ships have limited use of the aft pool in the evening. It would be great to have some small shows out there (MSC read this: COMEDY!!!!), and particularly great for you lucky bastards in the aft suites.

Thanks for the photos.

Seaside today 1/2/17 photo Ben Souza.

today._zpsjczhufhe.jpg

Interesting that this looks like a big smiley face. On the model, the inside of the 'smile' is all open to balcony access.

I'm not a ship builder, but it doesn't seem like they'd waste a 1/10th of acre of steel plating only to cut it out... right? Did I miss a major design change?