Options needed on this photo package please

maryrose

Hi everyone ,

I don't post very often and the question I ask is for my first cruise on MSC .

Has anyone used this package and what did they think of it?.

Up to 100 photos throughout the cruise from embarkation to disembarkation!!

This is per person ,so assume as we are a twosome we would need to buy two ??!! Price is £62 per person .

Any advice is much appreciated :):)

Julie (Mary rose)

Meant to say it's the 21 day Cape Town to Venice on MSC Sinfonia in may .

I recently purchased the $100 photo package for our cruise this month. Even though there are two of us in the room, you only pay $100 total...not per person. I am traveling with our adult kids in another cabin and I intend on taking photos with them and having this included in my package. We will find out if I am successful and I will report back after our vacation.

Kim

Hi Kim ,

Thank very much for helping with my questions ,I look forward to see how you got on with the package on your return from your cruise .

Wishing you and your family the best of times on your adventure .

Julie :D:D

I recently purchased the $100 photo package for our cruise this month. Even though there are two of us in the room, you only pay $100 total...not per person. I am traveling with our adult kids in another cabin and I intend on taking photos with them and having this included in my package. We will find out if I am successful and I will report back after our vacation.

Kim

Follow up question on this. I am prepaying for my March cruise now, but when I select the photo package, it is giving me bullets to select for both myself and my husband. Are you saying I only need to select one of us and that will cover both of us? I understand that's a yes, if we appear together in photos.

But what if we take individual shots? If I select the package for myself, for example, will individual pics of the hubs show up in our portfolio? We found, on our last cruise, that we did have some individual shots so just wanted to clarify that.

Thanks!

Jamie

My husband and I purchased the 100 photo package for our cruise that we went on last month. You only need 1 package for up to 100 photos. You choose the photos you want to keep every evening and take them to the desk and the photographer will put them in your folder behind the desk. On the last day of the cruise, you go to the desk and ask for your folder and then you pick the 100 photos you want to keep. You count them out, not them. They have no idea what pictures you have or even exactly how many you have. The guy told me if you are one or two over it is no big deal. If you have a favorite photo, you can get duplicates made too. 100 is a lot of pictures!! I have no idea what I am going to do with all of them!!! Also, make sure you get to the desk on the last afternoon when they open or the line will be really long!!! Everyone tries to get their pictures before or after dinner and the area is ridiculously crowded. If you don't get there early, they do stay open until about midnight. I hope this eases your mind and answers your questions.

My husband and I purchased the 100 photo package for our cruise that we went on last month. You only need 1 package for up to 100 photos. You choose the photos you want to keep every evening and take them to the desk and the photographer will put them in your folder behind the desk. On the last day of the cruise, you go to the desk and ask for your folder and then you pick the 100 photos you want to keep. You count them out, not them. They have no idea what pictures you have or even exactly how many you have. The guy told me if you are one or two over it is no big deal. If you have a favorite photo, you can get duplicates made too. 100 is a lot of pictures!! I have no idea what I am going to do with all of them!!! Also, make sure you get to the desk on the last afternoon when they open or the line will be really long!!! Everyone tries to get their pictures before or after dinner and the area is ridiculously crowded. If you don't get there early, they do stay open until about midnight. I hope this eases your mind and answers your questions.

It was your original post the motivated me to buy this package! I am hopeful to have the same experience, either way, I will report back!

Kim

It was your original post the motivated me to buy this package! I am hopeful to have the same experience, either way, I will report back!

Kim

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions ,it sounds great ,hopefully I'll make it to 100 as we are on a 3 week cruise .

Thanks again

Julie :D:D

Lisa, I was wondering if you could choose any size and finish of photo. Normally they print them off in various finished and sizes. Can you add any to your folder? I'm looking at taking this package for my cruise in March

Tim

The photos are 8X10 and 10X14. If you have a particular photo(s) that you like, they will make copies of it for you in 5X7, 8X10 or 10X14. I am unsure if they can put a different finish on the picture as I didn't ask but I don't see why not. They will also make them in black and white or color. This is included in the price of the package. You can pick any pictures you want, ie: dining room pictures, embarkation pictures, etc. To me, for $98 it was a no brainer!! They charge $20 for an 8X10!!