Is there any quiet spot for sunbathing on the Fantasia?

kirtens

Hi, I'll be on the med cruise with my mum at Easter. We have a balcony for some peace and quiet but on the rest of the ship, are there any quiet spots that also get the sun? I understand if you know about them and want to keep them a secret lol

Edited by kirtens

Hi, I'll be on the med cruise with my mum at Easter. We have a balcony for some peace and quiet but on the rest of the ship, are there any quiet spots that also get the sun? I understand if you know about them and want to keep them a secret lol

If you are booked into an Aurea cabin you will have free access to the Top 18 sun deck, if not you can always pay to use the facility ,the rates vary depending on what type of lounger you have and whether it's an all day or half day use.

P1050641.jpg

Pete

The area around the Gaudi bar and the 'Lido Catalano' on deck 15 can be quiet, or if you head forward from there you should find a quiet spot without having to pay for the top 18

Deck 17 is always quiet, but good luck finding it :D :cool: :p :cool: :confused:

The area around the Gaudi bar and the 'Lido Catalano' on deck 15 can be quiet, or if you head forward from there you should find a quiet spot without having to pay for the top 18

Deck 17 is always quiet, but good luck finding it :D :cool: :p :cool: :confused:

Love it :D

My kind of humour

Pete