AK cruise-Does Seabourn have shuttle bus Seattle to Vancouver?

dcsam

I would guess no, but if you have Seabourn air and they booked you into Seattle, they would provide transport. You might be able to arrange a transfer for a fee through Seabourn. We are facing a similar issue with the Anchorage/Seward distance.

I have looked at the train. But we are seriously considering the pre-cruise Seabourn Journey to Denali. Only a post cruise option is currently listed on the site but we received an email that it would be available both pre and post cruise. We've been looking at a trip to Denali before our August trip and were surprised that the pricing on the Journey was only slightly higher than doing it ourselves. Minus some degree of hassle with Seabourn in charge. Haven't booked yet but probably will. The pricing wasn't listed on the email or on the website but I got it from my TA

• 2 weeks later...
We've taken Holland America's shuttle bus from Seattle to Vancouver in the past. Does Seabourn offer any such service?

Thank you

By all means take the train if you have the option. The timing is perfect. leaving Seattle's Union station around 8am and arriving in Vancouver around noon. This is a beautiful trip traveling along Puget Sound for a good portion of it. A very relaxing start to your cruise. A sky train station is just across from the Vancouver station. The sky train will drop you off a block or so from Canada Place.