Cruise Internet Package.

Seaniemac7

Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has had any trouble pre-booking an internet package for an MSC Cruise? When I open their website, using my reservation number, there is no option to pre-book. This morning I rang MSC and was told that as I had booked the cruise through a travel agent , I would have to book the internet package through the agent also. When I contacted my T/A about it she came back sometime later and said that MSC had told her that Internet Packages could only be booked online 21 days, at least, before the sailing. I cannot find it anywhere on the site where it says that it has to be booked at least 21 days before the cruise. It doesn`t make any sense. I was able to pre-book two excursions and two meals, on their website, but no internet. I know it`s not the end of the world but it`s hard to fathom. Any thoughts?

I booked all my stuff including internet except for the 18 drink vouchers last week within the 21 days window.

You are not getting anything in the "Enhance your cruise" option? You are leaving soon too. Did you get your eDocs? I think mine came about 3 weeks before sail date.

Edited... Hmm I see you were able to book other things. I would call MSC again. I was able to buy the 18 drinks vouchers on the phone directly with them and I booked with an online travel agent.

Edited by chinita415

Hi chinita415, my eDocs are to be picked up tomorrow from the travel agent but I think I`ll give MSC a call in the morning and maybe another operator may be able to help me out. As I said, it`s not the end of the world but it`s hard to figure out their policy. Thanks for your reply and have a Great Trip..:)

I think you could be right maddy. It says on the website that there is 20% off the price by booking online, but if we in Ireland cannot book online what good is it? I`ll explain my case when I get on board and see what happens. They`ll probably plead ignorance....:rolleyes:

There is no option for me to do it, I received my e docs today and copied the link regarding booking it but it came up unfound. The same thing happen with the photo package link.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just call MSN to order. I did it for the 18 drinks coupon which was not available online to me.

Pre ordering gives you more MB

We were unable to print our e-docs due to booking our amenities later. The website said that we had an unpaid balance.

We had to give the porter our cabin number to get our bags checked in and security needed to use their passenger list to get us into the terminal. Otherwise, there was no difference to having the e-docs.

We had the social internet package. Many people had problems getting their devices online and there was no one in the Cyber Cafe to help. It seemed like about half of the people in the guest services line for the first couple of days were there to get their devices on line. Once you were online, only the original device would work. We could view Facebook posts, but we weren't able to upload any pictures due to lack of bandwidth.