Fantastica on Divina - drink vouchers for kids

hihosilvers

Does anyone know if these drink vouchers apply to all MSC ships for everyone travelling on a Fantastica experience from this Northern summer? We are from Australia and I can't see it mentioned anywhere on our site.

Seems to me not many of the MSC perks apply for Aussie cruisers

It would be better value for you to use the vouchers on adult drinks and just buy the kids there drinks.

Each voucher can be used up to value of €8. While a coke is €2. It's one drink per voucher so even if you wanted 4 cokes you would have to hand over 4 vouchers , the kids could get any non alcoholic drink they like including smoothies and fruit juice. These drinks are still half the value of alcoholic ones.

Drink vouchers are exactly that. Anyone can use them,

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It would be better value for you to use the vouchers on adult drinks and just buy the kids there drinks.

Each voucher can be used up to value of €8. While a coke is €2. It's one drink per voucher so even if you wanted 4 cokes you would have to hand over 4 vouchers , the kids could get any non alcoholic drink they like including smoothies and fruit juice. These drinks are still half the value of alcoholic ones.

Drink vouchers are exactly that. Anyone can use them,

Oh wow. Didn't know that. I just assumed that vouchers for kids were different in some way. That's a great idea.

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought of using the kids' vouchers and purchasing their drinks. I thought they were labeled for kids. My plan was to buy additional vouchers, but I guess it would be cheaper to buy their drinks instead. Going to have to consider this. Thanks for sharing!

Oh wow. Didn't know that. I just assumed that vouchers for kids were different in some way. That's a great idea.

So wait a second! With the new Fantastica set up, you get 12 vouchers for everyone in the room including kids? And these vouchers are all the same and can all be used for adult drinks?So when, my wife and I and 2 kids sail we will get 48 total vouchers that can be used for alcohol? That can't be true?...can it?:)

The vouchers I saw were just that vouchers with an upper € limit. Nothing on them, no names, that I saw. Obviously I am an adult and wasn't looking for kids or non-alcohol drinks. When I was looking I saw vouchers for beer, wine and cocktails. I think these were for different values.

I hope I haven't raised everyone's hopes 😶

Does anyone know what week the vouchers begin being included with Fantastica on Divina?

Well I don't think it is this week. I just boarded and had to buy the vouchers.

Hmmm....

Diana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Someone please answer this definitively. IS there a difference, in any way, between the kid and adult vouchers?

Think I answered my own question. Since this program doesn't start until April 1st, nobody could really know the answer. I'm sure they'll be color coded or something though.

I don't know how true this is but I did ask a representative over the phone. She told me the kids vouchers are non alcoholic but include gelato, milkshakes, smoothies, etc... we have three kids and we're really hoping that lady is wrong lol more drinks for us the better