Itineraries being changed?

bitob

I cAn understand changes in Europe but I just learned Oceania is mAking changes to my Lima to rio 2018 itinerary. Does anyone have any insight into why these changes are being made? Apparently there are a bunch of cruises affected

If you do not like the new itinerary you have plenty of time to cancel & find one you like

I would be more worried if they were changing the ones in the next 3 mths

Maybe too many ships staying on this side of the pond so ports need to be re adjusted to get a berth

JMO

Edited by LHT28

I cAn understand changes in Europe but I just learned Oceania is mAking changes to my Lima to rio 2018 itinerary. Does anyone have any insight into why these changes are being made? Apparently there are a bunch of cruises affected

Is that the Regatta Feb 2018 sailing? Just interested because I was mulling that one over.

All of Marina's early 2018 Europe cruises are showing sold out on an online site in checking :(. They all

Look part and parcel of the Transatlantic. I guess a charter is possible but I'd guess a change in plans

Wowza just did a much wider search and all Marina, Regatta and Sirena 2018 sailings are showing sold out. Seems to start in the fall of 2017

Edited by Cruise Junky

i had posted this on a different thread which I started when I noticed Sirena sailings from 10/17-6/18 was removed from their website. Here was the response from an Oceania representative:

We are in the process of making itinerary enhancements and have temporarily removed select sailings from the website. We will have more information on the enhancements in early August, and we will be in contact with booked guests at that time. We appreciate your patience until then.

It is fun to speculate...

BTW...Celebrity has pulled an S Class from Europe next summer and it will do the Caribbean instead.

That's because the Mediterranean cruises are not selling. Not surprising.

We are booked for Regatta Miami to Rio on Oct 8 2017 and that cruise has been gone from view since this weekend. I called Oceania and was told there were changes and we should see these in August.

All we can do is hope that it is a good change and we got the right price!

We are booked for Regatta Miami to Rio on Oct 8 2017 and that cruise has been gone from view since this weekend. I called Oceania and was told there were changes and we should see these in August.

All we can do is hope that it is a good change and we got the right price!

Sirena is gone from 10/17-6/18 as well as Marina from 1/18-6/18

Hi All,

• Riviera - four Caribbean sailings have been modified from Eastern to Western Caribbean (December 12, 2017; January 13, 2018; February 16, 2018 and March 18, 2018)

• Regatta - in October 2017 to May 2018, Regatta will now focus on sailing from California to Papeete and then spend several months in Australia and New Zealand before winding her way to Hawaii and back to California to be ready for her Alaska season

• Marina - instead of the Caribbean as initially published, Marina will spend early 2018 in Tahiti with captivating Papeete round-trip voyages

• Sirena - the newest member of our fleet will sail in beautiful South America in late 2017 and early 2018 including voyages departing from Lima, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro

• New ports of call include Adelaide, Australia; Geraldton, Australia; Kingfisher Bay (Fraser Island), Australia and Shelburne, Nova Scotia

These new voyages can be viewed on OceaniaCruises.com on August 1 and will be available for bookings on Wednesday, August 3.

Jancruz1

Hi All,

• Riviera - four Caribbean sailings have been modified from Eastern to Western Caribbean (December 12, 2017; January 13, 2018; February 16, 2018 and March 18, 2018)

• Regatta - in October 2017 to May 2018, Regatta will now focus on sailing from California to Papeete and then spend several months in Australia and New Zealand before winding her way to Hawaii and back to California to be ready for her Alaska season

• Marina - instead of the Caribbean as initially published, Marina will spend early 2018 in Tahiti with captivating Papeete round-trip voyages

• Sirena - the newest member of our fleet will sail in beautiful South America in late 2017 and early 2018 including voyages departing from Lima, Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro

• New ports of call include Adelaide, Australia; Geraldton, Australia; Kingfisher Bay (Fraser Island), Australia and Shelburne, Nova Scotia

These new voyages can be viewed on OceaniaCruises.com on August 1 and will be available for bookings on Wednesday, August 3.

Jancruz1

And this is why you're the best. Thanks Jan.