Helicopter Ride in Hawaii

mm&jjm

I can highly recommend Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. We took their Kauai Eco Adventure from Nawiliwili a few years ago and liked it so much that we took their Circle of Fire + Waterfalls from Hilo earlier this year. In both instances, we booked their Eco-Star helicopter which gives exceptional viewing for all passengers. You're essentially surrounded by glass on all sides, even the floor and ceiling. The Eco-Star is the only helicopter they use on Kauai but they also have A-Star helicopters on the other islands. The upcharge for the Eco-Star is well worth it. We got lucky both times with front row seats on the Eco-Star! Truly unbeatable. Blue Hawaiian provides interactive communication between passengers and the pilot during the heli-tour and they also take video of your flight which is available for sale afterwards. As an added bonus, you'll be eligible for a past passenger discount after your first heli-tour with them.

http://www.bluehawaiian.com/

Daughter and her husband just used Blue Hawaiian last weekend on the Big Island. She loved her two-hour tour and highly recommends this company.

We have tried every helicopter tour offered and our favorite is Blue Hawaii. There used to be a company that allowed you to have the doors off, but I think they went out of business. Too bad....that was really an experience!

Coolgma

We traveled to Kauai two years ago and took a helicopter tour with Jack Harter Helicopters. It was the highlight of our trip. I cannot say enough about this company and would highly recommend them without hesitation!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Blue Hawaiian about 6 years ago and totally loved them. We passed on them a couple of years earlier because I thought they were SO expensive, but once we flew them, I would have to say it was worth the money.

First I lived in Hawaii for 10 years, second I am a pilot, third I am was a national park ranger........considering everything.... go Tropical helo in Hilo

The eco-star is a flying pig...2 in front 5 in back 80% will not see crap

The oter boys use Bell 206 and 208 rangers.... 1 in front 4 in back

BUT....Tropical uses the battle tested"loach" The Hughes 500 series

It takes 4 and every one get a killer window....they will fly doors off for a ride of your life.... not some sky bus

The 500G has the best safety record even the cong could have troublke shooting them down They even served as gunships back in the calash of 65

If your want to see Hawaii....and want to spend your dough.... then go with the outtfit the NPS and many film companies go with.....Tropical

Wind er' up, collective pitch full.....discover your moneys worth with ex-mil drivers......................