Cabanas with 2 ships in port

Jajone

Our GT day will have the Carnival Pride therefrom 7-2 and we are there 11-7. How are the cabanas divided for this day? Will we even be able to find loungers at 11 for free? This seems like a wasted day for us otherwise since we want to be back on the ship for dinner.

Cabana use is sold as an excursion. If you look at your excursions the cabanas are probably sold out, but you will see the time will be from 1 PM - 6 PM ( since you have to be back on board at least 30 minutes before sailaway) The Pride cabana rentals will be from 7 AM - 1 PM. You don't mention when you are cruising. The cabanas go very quickly because there are only 10 of them.

For the first two hours I think the Pool Center will be crowded. But, by 1 PM you should be able to get a few hours of enjoyable pool/ beach time.

Cabana use is sold as an excursion. If you look at your excursions the cabanas are probably sold out, but you will see the time will be from 1 PM - 6 PM ( since you have to be back on board at least 30 minutes before sailaway) The Pride cabana rentals will be from 7 AM - 1 PM. You don't mention when you are cruising. The cabanas go very quickly because there are only 10 of them.

For the first two hours I think the Pool Center will be crowded. But, by 1 PM you should be able to get a few hours of enjoyable pool/ beach time.

Where will I see the time? I purchased one but don't see any times on it. I thought I had read that they split the cabanas between the 2 ships.

Where will I see the time? I purchased one but don't see any times on it. I thought I had read that they split the cabanas between the 2 ships.

If you go to Carnival.com, then manage my cruise, then cruise details, scroll down to the My Orders section, and you should see it. I have one rented, and it is from 12:00 PM - 6 PM, which is the exact time we are in port. Granted, we will be the only ship in port that day.