Secure Way to Prepay Yard Service?

Oak Hill Cruisers

My bank offers online banking. I never hand write a check. Most bills get paid automatically and are either charged to my credit card or withdrawn directly from my bank account. For small checks, like pool service and gardener, I just submit an online request and the bank sends them a paper check. The cost is free and I don't even have to pay for a stamp. I can set up payments for as many future dates as I want, or select monthly/weekly payments.

• 1 month later...
My bank offers online banking. I never hand write a check. Most bills get paid automatically and are either charged to my credit card or withdrawn directly from my bank account. For small checks, like pool service and gardener, I just submit an online request and the bank sends them a paper check. The cost is free and I don't even have to pay for a stamp. I can set up payments for as many future dates as I want, or select monthly/weekly payments.

Haven't been on a world cruise, but travel up to 6 months at a time. This is what we do. Lawn care check goes out every 2 weeks from our bank until the date we preset for it to stop. Ours is free too. You could also consider using paypal to pay, but I don't know if they do auto payments like the bank. If not, then you would have to hop on wifi to make a payment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Same here. Our lawn care is the same every week, unless something major happens. We just set up repetitive payments.