.......idle jottings continued

CCHelp

Does anyone have the link to the travel special film that Hum and Blondie starred in? I want to share with a friend who is looking at SeaDream for next year. It would be their first on SeaDream!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not have a link but it was on BBC 2, "The Millionaires' Holiday Club". You can see Jane in a listing for the show but then they say the show is not currently available. It is, however, for sale.....Go figure.:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bring back Ho Hum pronto please:D Life's far too short. We all loved our daily jottings and humour to brighten up our day. Guessing everyone will agree with me and not the mods!!

Mr & Mrs Hum are currently enjoying SDI. All is well so far. A bit of bumpy ride but hey, as Cunard used to tell us "Getting There is Half the Fun". :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sad, and odd, that of all the places I could go to give condolences for Gregg Allman, I thought of Cruise Critic first. But, you know, who isn't surprised at how many of the drug-infused rock stars of the 60s and 70s are still with us?

We stopped in Macon, Georgia, in January 1976, on the way home from a Christmas/New Year road trip to Florida. And because photography was an expensive proposition back then, this is all I have to show for that trip:

01976_000021085_highway_41_in_macon_georgia_4.jpg

If we had more time, what I really would have liked to do is look in the cemetery for the tombstone of Elizabeth Reed.

HI Drib

Yes, Rest in Peace Midnight Rider. And in his honor, let's all Eat a Peach.

I had a serious crush on Gregg when I was about 16 yrs old. Good thing he never met me until I was married later...he had seven wives.

"In my life I took a lot of drugs and married some broad named Cher. I wouldn't recommend either" - Gregg Allman....

Yes, I loved Cher and too bad she did not forgo the plastic surgery and give Sonny ski lessons ;-)

On another note..we have another scandal here in Jupiter FL. How does anyone Triple Bogey a breathalyzer??

Thank goodness the Captain on SD does the driving....TOYB has lots to discuss :)

• 2 weeks later...
Here you go - I miss my chum Hum too

Hn1GQQRyd2I

In the Millionaire's film, I have my moment of fame. Look quickly in the very first scene with HH and Blondie on the Pool Deck. I play the drunken lout in the background with a drink in each hand. Wearing a flowery shirt. Some get the fame, some live in the shadows......:eek::cool:

• 2 weeks later...

On my MSN home screen this morning, there was a listing of "cruise lines with the cleanest ships." SD was number two, with number one being an Italian line unfamiliar to me. We who travel on the ships know this to be true, but it is nice to see them getting the recognition in a larger venue.

On my MSN home screen this morning, there was a listing of "cruise lines with the cleanest ships." SD was number two, with number one being an Italian line unfamiliar to me. We who travel on the ships know this to be true, but it is nice to see them getting the recognition in a larger venue.

Well deserved. Come to think of it I have never been given a dirty glass at the TOY bar..:cool:

Everybody hates sailing out of St Thomas. We hate sailing out of St Thomas, but we're doing it anyway.

And I echo Trapper's invitation to join us.

And we also have a round trip Rome in June of 2018. Having two booked makes me happy.

Edited by Zimmy
grammer