Questions about Meraviglia - ask away & I will try & answer them!

kikki21

Hi everyone

I will be getting onboard Meraviglia in 2 weeks time. We will be in an S3 suite - one of the ones at the front of the ship with the large angle balcony & hot tub.

We will have the Aurea experience, I will get the Internet package so will try & do a " live from" & answer your questions & how I find the general cruise experience.

We will do some DIY excursions as well as maybe a couple of MSC excursions.

We will eat in the MDR & buffet, we have got the Cirque show with dinner booked.

I will be staying in Barcelona before & after the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Kikki - firstly have a fab time and hope that cabin meets your expectations!! I'm just wanting to hear about your MDR experiences, food plays a big part of my hols. Loved the old multi course MSC menu so wondering how the 3 course one is? Thanks x

Hi Kikki - firstly have a fab time and hope that cabin meets your expectations!! I'm just wanting to hear about your MDR experiences, food plays a big part of my hols. Loved the old multi course MSC menu so wondering how the 3 course one is? Thanks x

Thank you Hami - both my fiancé & I are foodies so we will be eager to try some hopefully decent food! Both on & off the cruise

Hi,

If possible can you post pictures/video of your cabin? We had one of those booked, than I switched to one of the Aurea duplex suites, and now I'm second guessing myself. It will be three of us so I wanted two bathrooms, but we had a corner suite on Divina and I really liked it...but only one bathroom. But if your pics look good I may want to switch back. The duplex suite looks nice, but I liked the layout shown on the website better than the actual cabin I've seen videos of.

Hi,

If possible can you post pictures/video of your cabin? We had one of those booked, than I switched to one of the Aurea duplex suites, and now I'm second guessing myself. It will be three of us so I wanted two bathrooms, but we had a corner suite on Divina and I really liked it...but only one bathroom. But if your pics look good I may want to switch back. The duplex suite looks nice, but I liked the layout shown on the website better than the actual cabin I've seen videos of.

Yes I definitely plan on taking lots of pics & video too!

I originally looked at the Duplex suite but couldn't book it for just 2 people but could book the suite I am in for 2.

I cannot wait to see your room. Once I see it I can decide which Iceland cruise I'm going to stick with....either Meraviglia or NCL Jade.

No matter what though - I see an MSC cruise in our future....

Hi everyone

I will be getting onboard Meraviglia in 2 weeks time. We will be in an S3 suite - one of the ones at the front of the ship with the large angle balcony & hot tub.

We will have the Aurea experience, I will get the Internet package so will try & do a " live from" & answer your questions & how I find the general cruise experience.

We will do some DIY excursions as well as maybe a couple of MSC excursions.

We will eat in the MDR & buffet, we have got the Cirque show with dinner booked.

I will be staying in Barcelona before & after the cruise.

Brilliant 😀 I am in a corner aurea suite this September and dying to see photos.

Also would like to see photos of the Aurea deck .

Any info you could give us about the Aurea experience would be appreciated 😀

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

I cannot wait to see your room. Once I see it I can decide which Iceland cruise I'm going to stick with....either Meraviglia or NCL Jade.

No matter what though - I see an MSC cruise in our future....

I really can't wait to see my room either! I have sailed on the Jade & generally love NCL ships, the Escape being my favourite! [emoji4]

Brilliant [emoji3] I am in a corner aurea suite this September and dying to see photos.

Also would like to see photos of the Aurea deck .

Any info you could give us about the Aurea experience would be appreciated [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Forums mobile app

Yes I'm planning to tell you all about how I find MSC, Aurea etc - it's nearly time to start throwing clothes into my suitcase! [emoji4]

I am excited for you. When are you flying out?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Fly out to Barcelona on the 5th July! Will be there for a late lunch [emoji4]

Thanks so much Kikki you are such a good egg with the time you take on your holidays to help others by sharing info.

I would be really interested to see what food they have available in the sports bar and if there is a cost involved.

We are sailing to celebrate my brothers 60th and he is sports mad so think we will be spending a bit of time around there!

Thanks again and have a wonderful cruise

Thanks so much Kikki you are such a good egg with the time you take on your holidays to help others by sharing info.

I would be really interested to see what food they have available in the sports bar and if there is a cost involved.

We are sailing to celebrate my brothers 60th and he is sports mad so think we will be spending a bit of time around there!

Thanks again and have a wonderful cruise

No problem yogoshady - the MSC boards really need some more reviews on them so I consider it my duty! Sounds like you will have some fun times ahead on your cruise - I know my fiancé will like to try the sports bar!

Thank you so much for taking time to do this! We just booked Meraviglia's sister ship for June 2019 and will also be in the S3 stateroom on Deck 9. We are new to MSC so I am curious about a lot of details; MDR menus, dailies (is that what MSC calls them?), the Aurea experience and of course the room!

Hi Kikki, another request for you....when we on the Fantasia last year there was a pay to use sundeck where you could pay for a sun lounger for a day. I loved this and trying to find out if it's on Meraviglia too and whereabouts? Thanks again, have a great trip and really looking forward to your thoughts xx

Hi Kikki, another request for you....when we on the Fantasia last year there was a pay to use sundeck where you could pay for a sun lounger for a day. I loved this and trying to find out if it's on Meraviglia too and whereabouts? Thanks again, have a great trip and really looking forward to your thoughts xx

Hi Hami - looks as though you are talking about the Exclusive sundeck that as an Aurea experience person I can use it for free but other experiences can pay to use it. We will find out more about this as we think our S3 room will be very shaded from the sun ☀️

Not long to go now, Kikki! :) I'll be counting down the days with you and watching out for your first posts from Meraviglia. I'm dying to know what you think of the ship. You have all my very best wishes for a wonderful cruise. :*

Not long to go now, Kikki! :) I'll be counting down the days with you and watching out for your first posts from Meraviglia. I'm dying to know what you think of the ship. You have all my very best wishes for a wonderful cruise. :*

Aww thank you Bea - yes we have got to a week's countdown now! This time next week, we'll be on the plane at East Midlands! It's getting more real now.

I came on board a bit late to the Meraviglia party as this was booked Feb 2016 but I was immediately attracted at how great the ship design was & the price was amazing for the S3!

I would love to see some picturesor maybe even a video of the S3 suite and the balcony with whirlpool. We are embarking July 14th and my daughter is so much looking forward to the whirlpool. Thanks.

Lugi

Sent from my LG-H815 using Forums mobile app

Oh yes there will be plenty of photos & I will do a video as well!