MSC Divina - 9/23/15 from Barcelona

ShaynaLady

Hi - My husband and I are going on MSC Divina, flying from Miami, Fl. to Barcelona, sailing on a 7 night voyage starting on September 23, 2015 and arriving in Barcelona on Oct. 2 for a 2 night stay. Anyone going on this cruise? Please let me know and maybe we can get together and plan excursions. Thanks.

Hi - My husband and I are going on MSC Divina, flying from Miami, Fl. to Barcelona, sailing on a 7 night voyage starting on September 23, 2015 and arriving in Barcelona on Oct. 2 for a 2 night stay. Anyone going on this cruise? Please let me know and maybe we can get together and plan excursions. Thanks.

You may wish to post this on the Roll Call for your cruise. That's where other pax on the same cruise meet on line. Have a wondergful cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, me and my husband also starting our cruise from Barcelona on Sept, 23 2015 till Sept, 30 . we are not planning to buy trips-too expensive. we are planning to discover the places by ourselves. Rome could be a problem-the centre of the city is too far from the port (2 hours ). we are risking to miss a ship on our way back. we can try to plan something together prior to the trip.

Edited by giladushka

Hi - Very excited about the upcoming cruise - we have booked several trips - one with a group in Naples, one privately in Cannes - let me know if you might be interested in joining us and 3 from the ship in Le Spezia and Mallorca and just for my husband in Rome (he took the bike tour) - I will stay on the ship at that port. We booked a complete package from MSC which included air and 2 nite stay in Barcelona at the end of the cruise - we arrive the morning of the cruise - are you planning on staying on in Barcelona after the cruise? Is this your first MSC cruise? We have been on the Divina and just loved the ship!

Hello, does your trip in Naples include visiting of Sorento? How much did you pay for trip in Naples and private tour in Canes? How much are trips to Le Spezia and Mallorca? We will stay in Barcelona 1 night after cruise.

We arrive to Barcelona on Sept, 22 , one day prior to the trip.

This is our very FIRST time cruising. We might make many mistakes (we want to avoid them). Do you take water package?

we requested the first sitting for dinner.

Do you recommend to take a dress with me or casual outfits are enough there?

Hi - here is my e-mail address - yanknyp@yahoo.com - we can communicate that way if you like - We have cruised many times - have been on the Divina already and just loved the ship!! We joined a group thru Todd & Rose for Naples - not sure if there is still room - you can contact Oscar at e-mail info@ItalyTiours.EU or web http://www.ItalyTours.EU - think we paid about 150.00 for both of us - For Cannes, we contacted Alice Barker, 2 of our friends used her in the past and just loved her tour - We will be touring Cannes, Monaco - she is providing a picnic lunch and we are also going to Nice - you can contact her at alice.barker@amb-cotedazur.com and give her our names - Renee & Allan Knyper - she can send you all the information and cost - As far as Mallorca and Le Spezia are concerned, we booked tours thru the ship - we took Spe21 for $99. per person and PM129 for 89.00 per person - We like to dress casual - it varies - some people go formal on some nights - my husband just wears nice slacks and button-down shirts for dinner - takes a sport jacket, but doesn't always wear it - I wear nice pants and tops for dinner. We are staying 2 nights in Barcelona after the cruise - looking to make plans for a tour there - any questions, feel free to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - You might want to check into getyourguide.com for tour info in Barcelona - they have good tours at reasonable prices and also the hop on & off tickets you may want to book prior to leaving. Just found them on line. Sorry, misplaced your e-mail address so sending this to you thru cruise critic. Renee