MSC Divina dress code

bria_68

Hello all. I will be taking my very first cruise in March 2016 aboard the MSC Divina and I'm very excited about it! I was reading that no Tshirts, jeans or shorts are allowed in the evening. How true is this? I wasn't expecting to pack more than I needed for my husband and myself, so it would help if you can provide some details about how dressy evening are. Thank you! :)

In the main dining rooms, in the evening, you can wear neat chinos, pants or dark jeans with a polo shirt or better. Shoes should be neat but not sandals or flip flops. This is acceptable even on formal nights. It's quite relaxed as long as you're neat.

In the main dining rooms, in the evening, you can wear neat chinos, pants or dark jeans with a polo shirt or better. Shoes should be neat but not sandals or flip flops. This is acceptable even on formal nights. It's quite relaxed as long as you're neat.

Sandals are always acceptable in the dining room, especially in the Caribbean.

Enjoy your trip. The buffet (in my opinion) was pretty decent, and the PIZZA... Oh my, the PIZZA. :)

We have a few pictures on our blog if you'd like to take a peek. Cruising is fun... you may be hooked. MSC Divina is pretty laid back. Try several lines and see which one appeals most to you!.

Cheers!

People wore Hawaiian shirts and t-shirts in the mdr on formal night on the Divina in January, 2013. I have no idea if policy has changed since then but I was really p.o.'d that I went to the trouble of packing dress clothes and then feeling like a fool. This is not a classy line by any stretch of the imagination.