Showtimes on Voyager

jssabs

Getting ready to schedule specialty reservations online after final payment on our first Voyager cruise. What time is showtime for shows in the main showroom? Is there just one show each evening or 2 shows to accommodate different dining times.?

Interesting, in all of cruises, we have not seen that. It sounds good except that the last thing we need is another event that lets out in time for dinner and 400-500 passengers head to CR where we all have less than stellar service. Would love to hear them after the show.

jssabs, There is generally a show every night. Sometimes on longer cruises there may be a night when there is not (this could also occur if the ship remains in port until late).

The show is 9:30 p.m. except the second to the last night the crew puts on a fantastic show (Krew Kapers) at 6:00 p.m. There is only one showroom and one show per night (but there are groups playing in the lounges).

Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to know. Other than the crew show, is there a show of some kind in the showroom every night. If so, that means starting dinner no later than 7 pm if we want to be sure to finish before the show starts.

During our 40 nites/Grand Voyage on the Voyager the ended alas, earlier this month we had these early shows (sometimes began at 6pm)

--Pre Dinner show "Divas of the Decades--50's and 60s with Deborah Dyer

--Regent presents Celebrity Impressionist Christin Bianca "The Many Voices of Christina Bianca"

--Regent presents Terry Bishop "More Stuff and Nonsense--Tales and Tunes of a Troubadour"

And also remember you have Regent's Block Party, Krew Capers, Seven Seas Society evening also begin at 6 pm .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

During our 40 nites/Grand Voyage on the Voyager the ended alas, earlier this month we had these early shows (sometimes began at 6pm)

--Pre Dinner show "Divas of the Decades--50's and 60s with Deborah Dyer

--Regent presents Celebrity Impressionist Christin Bianca "The Many Voices of Christina Bianca"

--Regent presents Terry Bishop "More Stuff and Nonsense--Tales and Tunes of a Troubadour"

And also remember you have Regent's Block Party, Krew Capers, Seven Seas Society evening also begin at 6 pm .

Wes - very interesting. Perhaps these "shows" were done because it was a 40 night Grand Voyage? It is highly unlikely that we will do a cruise that is longer than 25-30 nights so we may never encounter these shows.

IMO, the Captain's Reception, Krew Kapers and the Seven Seas Society evenings are the worst in terms of getting into CR and having decent service. From my experience, it is easy to spend 20 minutes at the Block Party and get away in time for an early dinner (we tend to dine early).

Absolutely agree, the worst "choke" times to get a table for two in Compass Rose is the Krew Capers, SSS party and Captain's welcome, tho Krew Capers is worst of the worst since most of us heart strings have been touched by the exceptional crew member service we want to show our appreciation by attending Krew Capers. Soooo, we normally have a three drink session in the Horizon lounge after :)

Absolutely agree, the worst "choke" times to get a table for two in Compass Rose is the Krew Capers, SSS party and Captain's welcome, tho Krew Capers is worst of the worst since most of us heart strings have been touched by the exceptional crew member service we want to show our appreciation by attending Krew Capers. Soooo, we normally have a three drink session in the Horizon lounge after :)

Could not agree more. However, Dennis is more than willing to get a table in CR at 6:30 p.m. and order the wine so that everything is ready when I arrive. After all, I need my time to cry after the final song is sung.:loudcry: