Hotel in miami

We were a threesome. Had a great room with a balcony over the little canal that runs alongside the hotel. We could also see our ship from there as well. Hotel was wonderful....great gratis wine social hour from 5-6, I believe. Check when you get there for time. Loved it!

Epic is where we are staying Tuesday 3/28 for our cruise on 3/29. Look great and paid for by Regent!

In reality you paid for that hotel included in your cruise fare. Had you declined the hotel, they would have given you a cash rebate so using the term "paid for by Regent" is completely incorrect, it was paid for by you and "included" in your fare.

Regent uses different hotels. Sometimes the Hyatt (which is where we are staying in November) Agree that you should check your documents, or, if it is too early to have documents, check with your TA (or Regent).

Good to hear that you are taking advantage of Regent's hotel. It is a much better deal (particularly in Miami) than doing it on your own. The "flat rate" for taxi's to Miami Beach from the airport is $46 while Regent transfers are included. We paid over $300/night for our two night stay in Miami (only did this because of a special event - we typically use Regent hotels). IMO, having Regent take care of you is the best way to go!

OMG, I agree with Mudhen and some others. EPIC is wonderful. So close to the ships, you can see them from the room. If you have Amex Platinum you may get an upgrade. Every room has a view. Food and restaurant outstanding. Yes. We sail out of Miami at least four times a year and this is our place of choice.

I know some of you on this site live in Miami. I was just there last month and uber was much cheaper, cleaner, etc than the two taxis I used. The fixed taxi rate from the airport to south beach was $35, the uber rate was $15. Comments?