Pre-Registering for October 2018 to March 2019

cruisefan2012

Now that the new brochure has launched and the cruises are available to pre-register

Have you pre-registered? where you going? which ship? what cruise number?

I have rang P&O a couple of times about different cruises that I like the look off and after reading - Soccerefs - post on her cruise on Oriana to Norway and Northern Lights - I found one on Aurora !!

I phoned them and was quoted a FANTASTIC price - I think that WILL be my 2019 cruise

P&O Aurora - R902 - Norway & Northern Lights - February 2019

We have pre registered for Feb 2019 - Ventura 35 night Southampton return. USA and Caribbean with our usual website TA.

We got a great price and being a select fare means we choose our cabin and dining option - this is important to us on such a long cruise.

The ship overnights in Bermuda and New Orleans. We are looking forward to it. Although we have quite a few cruises already booked before then.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Now that the new brochure has launched and the cruises are available to pre-register

Have you pre-registered? where you going? which ship? what cruise number?

I have rang P&O a couple of times about different cruises that I like the look off and after reading - Soccerefs - post on her cruise on Oriana to Norway and Northern Lights - I found one on Aurora !!

I phoned them and was quoted a FANTASTIC price - I think that WILL be my 2019 cruise

P&O Aurora - R902 - Norway & Northern Lights - February 2019

I was tempted by that one, but in the end on Monday I registered my interest online in Adonia's D905 Caribbean TA departing Barbados on 9th March. I've never done the Caribbean, and this cruise also includes stops at Miami and Port Canaveral, the latter of which should give me the opportunity to visit the NASA Cape Canaveral site. It also has the advantage that I'll only have to fly one-way, as I don't like long flights and like the associated jet-lag even less. P&O haven't phoned me back yet, though, so I don't know how good a price I will be offered. (As I travel solo, I can't tell precisely from the prices that are shown in the mini-brochure or online, as they don't include the single occupancy prices).

We have pre registered for Feb 2019 - Ventura 35 night Southampton return. USA and Caribbean with our usual website TA.

We got a great price and being a select fare means we choose our cabin and dining option - this is important to us on such a long cruise.

The ship overnights in Bermuda and New Orleans. We are looking forward to it. Although we have quite a few cruises already booked before then.

We're pre-registered for that one as well and we're very pleased with the price we got from our TA. Like you we've got cruises and land holidays to look forward to before then but happy with the itinerary and four new (for us) ports

We have found one as well but with no new ports, well you can't have everything.

However it is cheap. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was quoted a price a LOT lower then I expected - I was expecting about £1800 + but was quoted MUCH lower

That quote included my 5% past passenger discount aswell

I`m travelling as a single traveller so will always ( :mad: !! ) pay more then for a couple

We're pre-registered for that one as well and we're very pleased with the price we got from our TA. Like you we've got cruises and land holidays to look forward to before then but happy with the itinerary and four new (for us) ports

Hope to see you onboard!

Jackie

When you say you were quoted a great price, does this mean they will give you a different price to the ones currentley showing on the website? Is that because you are getting the 5% past passenger discount, or you just get a better price for pre-registering?

TA's will give you 3/4/5% better than P&O and past passengers will get a further 5% off.

Now theses deals are from when booking starts. They stop usually end of May. This can change if a cruise sells very well. E.g. Christmas.

TA's will give you 3/4/5% better than P&O and past passengers will get a further 5% off.

Now theses deals are from when booking starts. They stop usually end of May. This can change if a cruise sells very well. E.g. Christmas.

Thanks! I did try ringing P&O and they said it will be the same price as on the websites. I did see some agencies are giving a very small discount- seemed like around £20 though, not 5%! I guess I'd have to ring them?

However we are not dead-set on booking a cruise yet and will probably wait until later this year. We have a verrrrrrry big trip in October (honeymoon!) so I should probably wait until after then. Although if the saver rates are very good when they come out I may be tempted earlier.

Thanks! I did try ringing P&O and they said it will be the same price as on the websites. I did see some agencies are giving a very small discount- seemed like around £20 though, not 5%! I guess I'd have to ring them?

However we are not dead-set on booking a cruise yet and will probably wait until later this year. We have a verrrrrrry big trip in October (honeymoon!) so I should probably wait until after then. Although if the saver rates are very good when they come out I may be tempted earlier.

Not all cruises go to saver and the savings at the moment are not exceptional.

We have registered our interest for the Adonia T/A Southampton to Barbados looks like a fab itinerary and 4 new ports for us as well. Not yet paid a deposit as considering the one coming home in March we were quoted higher price than the web site though we will have to decide which one by Wednesday Lunchtime.. It's our 40th wedding anniversary year so will definitely do one or the other we had a fab time on our last T/A so relaxing.

We have also registered for this, we did it while on Oceana recently on a 35 nighter, our first of this duration which was great. I felt it was a good price for select fare and got the extra OBC. At 5% deposit we can afford to lose that if saver fares are good. Some great new ports for us too.

Registered interest in Britannia TA Oct 2018, agent left message on Monday (I was working), no further call. I called yesterday to be told most of that team had finished for the day and to call back between 2-3pm today. Unfortunately I don't have the luxury of dropping everything to call P&O so looks like I will have to wait until 27th to book when everyone else does.

Don't see the advantage of registering interest if P&O aren't interested in talking to you.

That is why I use a TA and not P&O.

However you should have no problem with that cruise as repositioning cruses are traditionally not fast sellers.

That is why I use a TA and not P&O.

However you should have no problem with that cruise as repositioning cruses are traditionally not fast sellers.

Interesting that you say repositioning cruises are traditionally not fast sellers as those we have booked and taken with RCI and Celebrity are extremely fast sellers and to get the best cabin/fare you need to move quickly as we have done previously as fares increase rapidly. For example we booked our upcoming October 2017 TA with Celebrity 23 months before sailing. Prices rose almost immediately and although there is still availability 8 months before sailing, prices for our type of cabin are now only available as guarantees at a fare double of that we have paid making the trip over £3,200 for 2. Edited by peteukmcr

We have also registered for this, we did it while on Oceana recently on a 35 nighter, our first of this duration which was great. I felt it was a good price for select fare and got the extra OBC. At 5% deposit we can afford to lose that if saver fares are good. Some great new ports for us too.

We are only an hour from Southampton so took the free parking for a month which worked better for us than the OBC. I hope to get the military OBC (hubby was in RAF) and also stockholder OBC.

It should be a great cruise. We haven't experienced the luxury of a long return to Southampton cruise. Looking forward to bringing a lot of my stuff on board!

Got suite wanted on N901, N902 and N903. Shame no back to back deal with N902, ah well all to look forward to. Oh! doing it next year as well, bring it on.

Left out

Ships cruised on: Orontes, Himalaya, Sea Princess, ‘Old’ Oriana, Canberra, Pacific Princess, Island Princess, Star Princess, Regal Princess, Crown Princess, Royal Princess, Victoria, ‘Old’ Arcadia, Aurora, Oceana, ‘Old’ Adonia, Arcadia, Oriana, Adonia, Ventura, Azura.

Been on: RMS Queen Mary, RMS Queen Elizabeth, QE11, Caronia, Mauretania, Andes, Begona, Montserrat, Fairsky, Fairsea, Fairstar, Johan Van Oldenbarnevelt, Orangie, Astor 11, Chusan, Iberia, New Amsterdam, Southern Cross, Northern Star, Orsova, Strathnaver, Reina del Mar, Rotterdam, Ryndam, Saxonia, Crystal Sympathy.

123 P&O cruises, 20 in the pipeline.

Got suite wanted on N901, N902 and N903. Shame no back to back deal with N902, ah well all to look forward to. Oh! doing it next year as well, bring it on.

Left out

Ships cruised on: Orontes, Himalaya, Sea Princess, ‘Old’ Oriana, Canberra, Pacific Princess, Island Princess, Star Princess, Regal Princess, Crown Princess, Royal Princess, Victoria, ‘Old’ Arcadia, Aurora, Oceana, ‘Old’ Adonia, Arcadia, Oriana, Adonia, Ventura, Azura.

Been on: RMS Queen Mary, RMS Queen Elizabeth, QE11, Caronia, Mauretania, Andes, Begona, Montserrat, Fairsky, Fairsea, Fairstar, Johan Van Oldenbarnevelt, Orangie, Astor 11, Chusan, Iberia, New Amsterdam, Southern Cross, Northern Star, Orsova, Strathnaver, Reina del Mar, Rotterdam, Ryndam, Saxonia, Crystal Sympathy.

123 P&O cruises, 20 in the pipeline.

Shame you couldn't have done N903 & N904. You would have got a great b2b deal on the combination!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Pre-registered for N903 when on board last week. Email from P&O this morning confirming booking. Got the grade of cabin and 4th choice of cabin. Thought that it would be popular given the way that the 2018 version of the cruise has gone up in price.