Cunard flights

Pavovsky

The fares I am looking at for QM2 eastbound TA include a flight from London. We are based in Dublin and expect to have to get a short flight to London as I cannot see an offering from Dublin. If anyone knows whether a Dublin flight is possible that would be great as we can pre clear immigration.

Also, we intend to go to NYC perhaps for 4 nights previously but not use the Cunard hotel offering. Can Cunard book you on a flight to facilitate this?

Our alternative is to book cruise only via the US site.

We do this trip again in July, going from London and 4 nights in NY using Cunard hotel is no extra cost and transfers included, but not using Cunard hotel there is a £180pp cost and no transfers.

Not sure on cost from Dublin but If you call them they are very quick to price you up..

Next year we are flying to Vancouver and doing the Rockies train before making our way to NY and it's around £130pp to fly into Vancouver, so it's always worth a call to ask.

Also you can book cruise only and I think they knock £290pp off full price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Jason12

The fares I am looking at for QM2 eastbound TA include a flight from London. We are based in Dublin and expect to have to get a short flight to London as I cannot see an offering from Dublin. If anyone knows whether a Dublin flight is possible that would be great as we can pre clear immigration.

Also, we intend to go to NYC perhaps for 4 nights previously but not use the Cunard hotel offering. Can Cunard book you on a flight to facilitate this?

Our alternative is to book cruise only via the US site.

Have booked many Cunard flights without using their Hotel offerings. Have never been charged extra just for the flight unless the flight was not included in the price of the cruise ( unless I wanted a specific airline, that was not being offered at the time then that cost a few pounds more) staying extra nights either before or after using Ships has never incurred an extra charge. The only difference was that transfers were at own expense. Extra charges are usually applied when using different airports to London though which are shown on the booking engine.

Give Cunard flights a call, they are very amenable

Have booked many Cunard flights without using their Hotel offerings. Have never been charged extra just for the flight unless the flight was not included in the price of the cruise ( unless I wanted a specific airline, that was not being offered at the time then that cost a few pounds more) staying extra nights either before or after using Ships has never incurred an extra charge. The only difference was that transfers were at own expense. Extra charges are usually applied when using different airports to London though which are shown on the booking engine.

Give Cunard flights a call, they are very amenable

I've paid their Deviation charge twice now when flying out early from the included London airport and not used their hotel, this time the deviation cost was expensive so using their hotel was a better deal..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I have made contact with an Irish travel agent who at a similar price to the London flights has offered me a fare out of Dublin.

Excellent..have a great time [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks - and booked today so looking forward to a great trip in December. 7 days on a ship. No internet. No work thoughts as I will be between jobs. Biggest choices will be where to have breakfast, lunch and dinner. And hopefully some good shows and speakers.

Hattie - agree with you on immigration in Dublin. I expect BA will route more regional UK passengers via Dublin since purchasing AL.