aboard SD II

mcpepe

Aboard SDII with fpebbles. Having a glorious time. She claims to be a sea slug..with the shirt stating so. I'm here to state she's being way too active to be a sea slug and am tearing up her sea slug card!:D

Continuing to have a perfect week.

Fpebbles has redeemed herself, engaging in less strenuous activities, determined to earn back the seaslug card. My mother has surely earned her sea slug card and is happily esconced poolside daily..Next to fpebbles and her lovely family.

Seadream is exceeding my expectations. The staff are a joy. Such nice, nice people. The food is great. The yacht is clean. We're having a fantastic time! My mom and I were joking around trying to come up with something to "complain about"..we decided it's the capers. Lmao they're just too big. It's exhausting cutting them into smaller pieces! Bwahaha.... :D @@

But seriously, I can't imagine going back to another line.

Fpebbles has redeemed herself, engaging in less strenuous activities, determined to earn back the seaslug card. My mother has surely earned her sea slug card and is happily esconced poolside daily..Next to fpebbles and her lovely family.

Seadream is exceeding my expectations. The staff are a joy. Such nice, nice people. The food is great. The yacht is clean. We're having a fantastic time! My mom and I were joking around trying to come up with something to "complain about"..we decided it's the capers. Lmao they're just too big. It's exhausting cutting them into smaller pieces! Bwahaha.... :D @@

I think you have discovered the biggest problem with SeaDream. You are officially spoiled rotten. Other lines? Big ships? Whaaaaatttt?? How could you have ever managed to put up with them? How do the poor folks over at Princess manage without daily sunglass cleanings?? Sign a ticket for a drink???? I don't think so! Yes, you are ruined for other lines. Not to say we have not had some very enjoyable cruises on other lines but it becomes necessary to book a large suite or some other compensation for your SD loss. Glad you are having such fun. Keep posting when you can manage to roust yourself from the Pool Deck.:D:D

Week #2 of my back to back well underway. Posting this from Carambola beach on St Kitts.

I love Sea Dream so much. Mom and I continuing to have a wonderful time.

Another great group of guests as well.

I've been hiking every chance I can, which has been quite often, either organized tour or with Hayden, our club director. They've been awesome.

Tonight we anchor in St Barts and mom and I are sleeping under the stars. Awesome.

Hey....Don't forget about seaslug II as I prepared seaslug 1's poolside chair. It was a pleasure to meet you and mom and look forward to our next yachting adventure....ciao!

Hey....Don't forget about seaslug II as I prepared seaslug 1's poolside chair. It was a pleasure to meet you and mom and look forward to our next yachting adventure....ciao!

Hey there!!! I certainly did not forget about your loving attention to SeaSlug 1! LOL Please give C2 my email address; it's in my signature, just below my name. I'd love to get those pics he took as we sat on the trampoline in the water!

Also...notice another little thing in my signature?! :D