Navigator of seas

Taking a Christmas cruise this year on Navigator was wondering how is this ship.

We are staying in a promenade room on 7th floor. I don't read much about this ship.Can anyone give us any info on this ship.

Thanks

BVM5 Be sure to see the ice show the Russian girl with hula hoops, is fantastic. Use aft elevators to Studio B. Use aft elevators, port side, to reach deck 14. If there is a silent dance, or disco, watch it. Look at, and study, deck plans. Visit the bridge overlook, I think is on deck 11. Entertainment is forward, food aft. Public restrooms, men's on port. Have a great cruise.

We haven't done Navigator in years but I love the Promenade rooms better than an oceanview for the fact that the window is bigger and has a seat. I loved sitting there looking down at the activity. Anytime we've had an OV it went to waste due to the fact that you have to kneel on the bed to look out at... water.

Ship is in great shape was totally refurbished last year, I agree on ice show performers and shows vary from week to week but its always a great show. Several nice specialty restaurants my favorite is Giovanni's, lunch is a bargain at 15 or less for a 4 course meal ( open sea days only) , loads of entertainment at night

Love the Navigator. Make sure to visit the R Bar if you like Martinis. The lemon drop is yummy but deadly. The Love &Marriage show is hysterical. We sail in her on Nov 1. It's our 3 cruise on her. I will be sad when she leaves Galveston

Sailed on her twice after the Feb 14 refurb. Sailing on her again in Sept! She is a stunning ship! Our fav! Go to Youtube & search Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas .... Lots of videos come up showing her inside & out!

I just got off the Navigator Sunday (7/12/2015) & it is soooo much nicer than the Navigator was when I sailed on her 3 years ago. The teen girls traveling with me have only cruised on Freedom class ships & they loved it as well. Pretty confident you'll enjoy your trip.

I just got off the Navigator Sunday (7/12/2015) & it is soooo much nicer than the Navigator was when I sailed on her 3 years ago. The teen girls traveling with me have only cruised on Freedom class ships & they loved it as well. Pretty confident you'll enjoy your trip.

Our very first cruise was on Navigator in 3004....we are cruising on her again when she returns to FLL this coming fall. As much as it is 'the same ship' from everything everyone says, it will probably be as if we are on a 'completely different ship' than the one we were on. To be totally honest, we hardly remember much about her, but we did have a great time. I expect to have another terrific time.

• 2 weeks later...

Navigator is, without a doubt, one of our favorite ships. Lunch in Sabor...star gazing on the Helipad...Ice Show...lunch in Izumi...Silent Disco...watching the wipeouts on the Flowrider...and we absolutely loved our Promenade cabin! You'll have a great time! Enjoy!

Pete