Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

I think you should specify 2016-2017 just saying. Some people might get confused

:confused: I did put the years in the title of the thread.

I guess I can go put it in the first post as well. I just figured people would actually read the title of threads they click on.

From a practical point of view....What are the new ships that are expected to be added to the fleet and their expected Inaugural cruise dates? This would be helpful information to know, since we all know that one ship will have to replace Her Majesty on her 3/4 day itineraries in Spring 2016.

:confused: I did put the years in the title of the thread.

I guess I can go put it in the first post as well. I just figured people would actually read the title of threads they click on.

Oh right sorry. Was on my phone it didnt come out full till i saw it. Thanks

Can't wait till the new schedule is released!! I am hoping for some new Caribbean itineraries.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm waiting to see what the Caribbean options will be for late Sept/early October 2016. I know many of the ships will still be in Europe, but it's a friends's 50th birthday and she's never been to the Caribbean :eek: She's already told me that she doesn't mind me doing the planning :D so I'm hoping for some good itineraries on something other than Oasis/Allure (and no hurricanes).

Thanks for the new thread. I want to know what ships will be doing the 4/5 night cruises in the fall of 2016. Hate that I am in the minority but that is as long as I can be gone at one time. Booked this November first time on Indy. Taking my sister and it will be her first cruise.

I heard a rumor that Enchantment is replacing Majesty, Grandeur is replacing Enchantment, and Vision or Rhapsody is will calling Baltimore home year round.

As for Alaska, I would guess Royal will keep 2 Radiance class ships there for the summer runs (Radiance and Jewel would be my guess) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Bmorecruiser021

I heard a rumor that Enchantment is replacing Majesty, Grandeur is replacing Enchantment, and Vision or Rhapsody is will calling Baltimore home year round.

As for Alaska, I would guess Royal will keep 2 Radiance class ships there for the summer runs (Radiance and Jewel would be my guess) :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I hope it's not 2 Vision class doing the 3/4 day routes out of Florida to Bahamas. I personally hope Enchantment remains in PE and one of the Voyager Class (Navigator?) takes over the Majesty 3/4 days from Miami. Or maybe Voyager class to PE and Enchantment to Miami (if there is still a concern with Key West and Voyager class). Assuming they keep a ship in Miami. Although it does seem to be a lucrative route.

It just seems they need a better ship than Vision class to compete on the 3 day with NCL Sky.

Edited by reney313

For Jan 2016 Vision has a great 10 day ABC island cruise.

Tampa, Florida; Key West, Florida; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; George Town, Grand Cayman; Tampa, Florida

I sure hope there is something similar out of Tampa for Jan 2017. :)

Did someone tell Spring Aussie and Celebrity Fan?

Yes I am here! :D

So my speculations for 2016/17:

Ovation from Southampton.

Anthem from Cape Liberty

Oasis Europe or Pt Canaveral

Freedom San Juan

Navigator from Southampton, than Asia

Jewel from Harwich, than Canada/NE

Brilliance from Barcelona

Radiance Alaska, than Panama and Caribbean

Vision Alaska, than Hawaii, Pacific, Australia

Just my thoughts. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hopes & Dreams & Wishes

even though I know many are a longshot

1) A Quantum class ship to Bermuda and back to NYC In 6/7/8 days

2) A Quantum class ship from S. Florida to anywhere in Caribbean, not the Bahamas

in 6/7/8 days

3) A Voyager class ship to Hawaii in less than 12 days

4) A Freedom class ship based out of San Juan

5) Oasis 3 based out of San Juan

6) Something out of Norfolk and or South Carolina

7) Mexican Rivera cruise out of LA (i've been watching love boat reruns a lot recently)

Hopes & Dreams & Wishes

even though I know many are a longshot

6) Something out of Norfolk and or South Carolina

That would be fantastic! But I agree a longshot. IF many Charleston folks had their way, there would be no cruises sailing from there. Wouldn't it be fantastic if there was competition for Carnival for that port.

Erika

Le Harve Port has been updated and shows Brilliance, Serenade, Adventure, Navigator, Independence and Anthem visiting in 2016.

Anthem only making 4 visits 19 April - 1 May 2016.

Thanks for the update.

BTW, your date format always confuses me. I guess I need to become more continental. :o