Tons of photos from Freedom OTS

Thank you so much for sharing! These are great! We were just on Navigator this year and I really think our next cruise should be on Freedom!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you liked them. We'll have more from Royal this year, too, so stay tuned. Isn't Freedom OTS beautiful?

Great pictures!!!

Wow- the main dining room is empty!! Where is everybody? Were those pictures from dinner or did you take them before people arrived?

We were there before people arrived. :)

We were there before people arrived. :)

thanks!

We are going on our first cruise on the Freedom at the end of November - we chose my time dining, but still wanted the experience of being around everyone in the main dining room. I was nervous no one goes anymore! :D

We're going on our first cruise. On the Freedom of the Seas! These pictures are GREAT!

So jealous and happy for your first cruise. The sense of awe and wonderment the first time on a ship is amazing!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So jealous and happy for your first cruise. The sense of awe and wonderment the first time on a ship is amazing!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! It's not until April16 - and we booked Oct14 - but I do enjoy the planning and anticipation. I definitely understand what you are referring to when you speak of awe and wonderment the first time. We are big, big Disney World people and I often thought how nice it would be to recapture that first time. And we loved sharing with people who had never been.

Thank you so much! It's not until April16 - and we booked Oct14 - but I do enjoy the planning and anticipation. I definitely understand what you are referring to when you speak of awe and wonderment the first time. We are big, big Disney World people and I often thought how nice it would be to recapture that first time. And we loved sharing with people who had never been.

I am hoping to capture that feeling once again, as we will be doing our first oasis class cruise in oct, 2016 on Allure. we will also be doing Freedom in April, 2017.

It mwy not be always be like the first time, but i still love the excitement of getting on a ship!

Oh yeah...... Vegas is also o e of those places that the scale and size is unimaginable!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah...... Vegas is also o e of those places that the scale and size is unimaginable!

Oh! That's another place that we've never been and I'm looking forward to going to someday. We are empty nesters and beginning to explore places where we've never been.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you so much for sharing! These are great! We were just on Navigator this year and I really think our next cruise should be on Freedom!

We were also just on Navigator and I booked Freedom for next summer!

Those were great! Really enjoyed seeing them. I'm sailing on Freedom in April 2016 and it will be my first Freedom class ship. Looking forward to it!