Cruise Documentation status not issued

Under Cruise Documentation in my upcoming (55 days out) cruise, it says status: not issued. What does that mean ? I have done all the waivers, online checkin, even printed my setsail pass. Am I missing something ? Bob says the luggage tags button becomes available at 49 days out. Does that 49 day window have something to do with the not issued status ? Thanks Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Under Cruise Documentation in my upcoming (55 days out) cruise, it says status: not issued. What does that mean ? I have done all the waivers, online checkin, even printed my setsail pass. Am I missing something ? Bob says the luggage tags button becomes available at 49 days out. Does that 49 day window have something to do with the not issued status ? Thanks Gerry

Your cruise docs (aka e-docs) usually get issued at the 49 day mark. If you have flights with choiceair (or hotels), it may be a bit later.

Steve

Your cruise docs are issued usually around 49 days out. However, if you have booked Choice Air, this can delay your docs being issued.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

If you booked with a TA they get the notification and then they can generate e-mailed docs or print and mail them. Ours orders our suite luggage tags, prints everything else out, and mails it to us to save us the trouble.

I just saw we are on the same cruise. Usually have different times to print out things.

If you booked with a TA they get the notification and then they can generate e-mailed docs or print and mail them. Ours orders our suite luggage tags, prints everything else out, and mails it to us to save us the trouble.

That is exactly what my TA is doing.

We had 3 cruises last year from Sydney Australia and while I received our luggage tags & doc's my SIL, got her Set Sail Pass but never got the doc's & tags for the 2nd cruise by the time we had to leave on March 15th. ( Cruises 1 March 19th, cruise 2 April 10, cruise 3 April 27)Since they were in the same cabin, I made up extra tags and made name tags with names and date of cruise and attached to the tags for the 2nd cruise. 3rd cruise was part of a b2b. She had her Set Sail so that was the important thing.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Just had my docs become available yesterday. Seems like its about 44 pages of info and itinerary. Is the only thing I really need upon boarding the SetSail Pass and ID (passport) ? Probably will print it and take it though. Gerry

Just had my docs become available yesterday. Seems like its about 44 pages of info and itinerary. Is the only thing I really need upon boarding the SetSail Pass and ID (passport) ? Probably will print it and take it though. Gerry

Gerry, you only need your SetSail Pass, photo ID and credit card when checking in at the pier.

Luggage tags can be found in your e-docs at the very end and you will want to print those off unless you are getting your bags tagged at the port. Make sure you click on printable version in order to see what's included in your e-docs.

Have a great cruise.

Edited by cruisenfever

Gerry, you only need your SetSail Pass, photo ID and credit card when checking in at the pier.

Luggage tags can be found in your e-docs at the very end and you will want to print those off unless you are getting your bags tagged at the port. Make sure you click on printable version in order to see what's included in your e-docs.

Have a great cruise.

Yes, the registered credit card also. Thanks so much Patti & Jim. Looking forward to it. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

Have a great cruise.

One last question. (Ha). How many luggage tags will they send me ? They didn't specify a number when I ordered them ? Thanks Gerry

One last question. (Ha). How many luggage tags will they send me ? They didn't specify a number when I ordered them ? Thanks Gerry

You get 8 luggage tags when you request the mailed tags.

You get 8 luggage tags when you request the mailed tags.

You can also use another credit card instead of the one you used when you did your on-line check-in.

Thanks again folks. Have a wonderful end to this great Holiday weekend. Gerry

Edited by buckeye rob

No need to print your Docs I just download PDF to my phone & iPad.

I got an e-mail that my e-docs were ready several weeks ago but when I try to view them, it just keeps "waiting on secure royal connection". Is it them or my computer? I haven't tried to print them yet. I was waiting until I got my granddaughter's passport number to enter.

I got an e-mail that my e-docs were ready several weeks ago but when I try to view them, it just keeps "waiting on secure royal connection". Is it them or my computer? I haven't tried to print them yet. I was waiting until I got my granddaughter's passport number to enter.

I would also click the "Print" button, rather than the "View" button. I also have had trouble with the "View" method. The "Print" button gives you a PDF file that you can save and view offline.

Thanks so much. I guess I should know in a week or so. Flying direct Cincy to FLL on my own, so Choice Air option should not be an issue. Gerry

My niece and I are going on the same cruise. We are going the day before and we did choice air. it was just easier.