Wind Star cruises..

rennyb

Hi, will be traveling on the Wind Surf, Venice to Rome on Oct. 1...any information on expected weather and dress for the ship will be warmly welcome...we were told that nice bermudas and dress shirts are okay for evening dining??? others say no way...only chinos or slacks...we are casual people...i have summer shortish skirts and capris with light tops..is this okay for Oct. or will i look too summery...very excited about our first cruise and will truly appreciate any suggestions/help. thanks so much.

No bermudas at night in dining room other than Candles. Decent pants, shirts. May be too cool for shorts at night anyhow. Everything is pretty casual. Capris are fine year round but it can get cool in dining room. Even with sleeves I take a wrap to dinner. It's anything goes during the day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, Windstar definitely has a chic casual vibe, but they do enforce the long pants after 6:00 pm rule. (We did see a gentleman discretely pulled aside while trying to enter the dining room one night in shorts) The night of the deck party is the exception, shorts are permitted in the lounge that night. Also if you are at the bar enjoying a post-shore but pre-dinner drink and haven't been back to your cabin to change for dinner yet they won't throw you out, but once dinner service starts, long pants it the rule.