Yachtsman - Favorite things to do, places to visit, etc.

tbmrt

We're very excited about our upcoming Yachtsman/Windsurf cruise and are looking forward to the smaller ship experience. Visited Jost area years ago and fell in love with it.

I understand that everyone is different, but wondering what others do on the Yachtsman cruise, at the ports, etc.

What was your favorite thing(s) to do?

Thanks!

In Antigua, I love going to Nelson Dockyards and have a rum punch at the Admiral Inn

On Jost Van Dyke I like to take a taxi over to White Bay and rent some beach loungers and flake out

On St Bart's i like to take a taxi to St Jean Bay and hang out at Le Plage

Antigua, Falmouth Harbour is great as you are not in St-John where all the big cruise ships dock. Go to Nelson Dockyards in the am (easy walk), have drink or lunch at Admirals Inn and don't miss Catherine's on Pigeon Beach. Sopers Hole: Long Bay or Belmont Bay (short cab ride) or Cane Garden (more cruise passengers from Roadtown where again all the big cruise ship dock). JVD: White Bay and go to Foxy's at night (they run tenders til midnight). Virgin Gorda: take the tour to the Baths as it is timed with beach BBQ (ride to Baths and back is spectacular. St Barth: rent a convertible Mini Cooper and go around the island and go to St Jean Beach, Gouverneurs or Salines, maybe a bit of shopping. Have a good trip