Carnival Valor Bar Hop

CENT

Yes you do go to the Atlantic side.... I'm told .there's even a lunch stop the bus makes where you can purchase food.
Maybe I've got the wrong island, but I was under the impression it's the carribean sea, not the Atlantic. But I spent a lot of my life being wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Maybe I've got the wrong island, but I was under the impression it's the carribean sea, not the Atlantic. But I spent a lot of my life being wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

It is the Atlantic side...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, you are correct. But the eastern side of Cozumel is pretty wild. I don't think there's a place/ Beach to go swimming anywhere. Big waves and currents so most people would be amazed that it is Caribbean

I look at Coz the same way that I look at Barbados - one side nice and calm aqua blue water and the other side waves from the ocean.

Thanks for the correction!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, you are correct. But the eastern side of Cozumel is pretty wild. I don't think there's a place/ Beach to go swimming anywhere. Big waves and currents so most people would be amazed that it is Caribbean

I look at Coz the same way that I look at Barbados - one side nice and calm aqua blue water and the other side waves from the ocean.

True enough as an analogy

We in Cozumel in February, and experienced a "Norte". Result was a calm East Side! We actually got to swim there. Magical.

6ca1f5e69f7966e0d69a31dfd220d954.jpg

I'm not sure I would feel comfortable driving in Coz anyway. Makes Montreal drivers seems tame in comparison!

I see it as the opposite.

Having lived in both Boston and South Florida, driving the main road that circles Cozumel is a cakewalk with hardly any traffic compared to Bawston's Route 128, Southeast Expressway, Mass Turnpike, Storrow Drive, Boylston Street etc.. and way less stressful to South Florida's I-95, 595, Palmetto Expressway, Biscayne Boulevard and US-1... Just to name a few.

I see it as the opposite.

Having lived in both Boston and South Florida, driving the main road that circles Cozumel is a cakewalk with hardly any traffic compared to Bawston's Route 128, Southeast Expressway, Mass Turnpike, Storrow Drive, Boylston Street etc.. and way less stressful to South Florida's I-95, 595, Palmetto Expressway, Biscayne Boulevard and US-1... Just to name a few.

Yes! Driving the Transversal and around the East side is pleasant (I'm sure!).

Driving around Centro and within the neighbourhoods is much different! It's not so much the volume of cars and traffic, but more about the different traffic rules! It's every man for himself!

• 4 weeks later...
Well, it is even better you got to enjoy it.

Loved the pic But I got email today that they are leaving at 1:15 and returning at 6pm . Said they could bring us back at 5 to pier . I am afraid that would be to risky don't wont to be late and miss the ship. If their van broke down .:(