Office Cocktail Party on the Dawn

Gampy1967

When is the cocktail party with the officers for Suite/Platinum travelers usually held on the Dawn? Trying to plan out some specialty dining options and don't want to have to change a specialty dining once on board if I don't have to. Thanks. I know, 1st world problems.

When is the cocktail party with the officers for Suite/Platinum travelers usually held on the Dawn? Trying to plan out some specialty dining options and don't want to have to change a specialty dining once on board if I don't have to. Thanks. I know, 1st world problems.

The Captain's Reception is usually early evening of the first full day at sea. The actual time depends on when the Captain poses for pictures. Some do it before the Reception and some do it after the Reception.

The Captain's Reception is usually early evening of the first full day at sea. The actual time depends on when the Captain poses for pictures. Some do it before the Reception and some do it after the Reception.

Thanks. What is considered "early evening"? The first full day at sea on this cruise is our 20th anniversary so I already have a special dinner planned that not going to miss but can always make the reservation later in the evening or very early.

This is true of the suites reception. The latitudes reception is often in the afternoon on a sea day.

Thanks. What is considered "early evening"? The first full day at sea on this cruise is our 20th anniversary so I already have a special dinner planned that not going to miss but can always make the reservation later in the evening or very early.

I was just on The Jewel last week where the Captain posed for pictures from 5:15 P.M. to 5:45 P.M. with The Captain's VIP Cocktail Reception was from 6:00 P.M. to 6:45 P.M.

Each Captain does things just a little different. If you are in a Suite you might want to pre-cruise check with the Concierge Desk.

I was just on The Jewel last week where the Captain posed for pictures from 5:15 P.M. to 5:45 P.M. with The Captain's VIP Cocktail Reception was from 6:00 P.M. to 6:45 P.M.

Each Captain does things just a little different. If you are in a Suite you might want to pre-cruise check with the Concierge Desk.

Sounds like a good idea