Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship Arrives in Sydney Harbour Greeted by a Trio of Water-Skii

LauraS

Knowing Carnival celebrate Halloween on an Australian ship is enough to put me off sailing with them. So unless this is a sticky to warn other Australians like me who do not appreciate Americanisms being forced on us, I am not sure why this is a sticky thread.

Knowing Carnival celebrate Halloween on an Australian ship is enough to put me off sailing with them. So unless this is a sticky to warn other Australians like me who do not appreciate Americanisms being forced on us, I am not sure why this is a sticky thread.

Americanisms? I mean Australians celebrate Halloween, I spent a few weeks in your country over the years, you would be the first I've seen/heard to not appear to enjoy the day...

Americanisms? I mean Australians celebrate Halloween, I spent a few weeks in your country over the years, you would be the first I've seen/heard to not appear to enjoy the day...

You didn't travel very far then.

It is a recent phenomenon within the last 20 years or so. When i was a kid, there was no halloween and no thought of doing anything for halloween.

I just asked the youngest people where I work if they would be doing anything for Halloween and all said no. It is not something they are interested in or even know much about.

There are holloween things for sale locally. They are found in very small displays in each store and don't sell very well.

You didn't travel very far then.

It is a recent phenomenon within the last 20 years or so. When i was a kid, there was no halloween and no thought of doing anything for halloween.

I just asked the youngest people where I work if they would be doing anything for Halloween and all said no. It is not something they are interested in or even know much about.

There are holloween things for sale locally. They are found in very small displays in each store and don't sell very well.

You may be very well right, again just small exposure to your side of the world during that time frame.